D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Essess/Bredonshire/Cold Woods/Goblin Lair
30 Mother/6:24 AM
Weather: 70 F; No wind; Light rain
Round 2

The closest goblin jumps up in exhilaration as he cheers and taunts his friend over a good roll of the bones. Mindra’s arrow catches him in the back of the head, the point coming bloodily out of the goblin’s mouth before he topples over onto the small pile of coins they had been wagering.

The second goblin’s eyes widen in shock as he stares at the elf in the doorway and the human woman come stumbling into the room. Her blast of magic somehow finds him, slamming into his leathers and burning through them. He groans and staggers, but is not down yet!

OOC: Theremin [MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION] still has his first round action, then Mindra, Liam, and Theremin can go again before the poor goblin gets a chance!

[sblock=Actions]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kfia2eFWHI135hyjdH8Evl5nkadujOyNAZYL0PLMU6Y/edit?usp=sharing

The dark grey areas are where you need darkvision to see, unless someone has lit a torch or the light spell.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana AC 15 9/9
Liam AC 16 10/10
Mindra AC 15 11/11
Theremin AC 15 10/10 (minor image)

Sayine AC 15 14/14
Goblin 1 AC 13 0/7 Dead
Goblin 2 AC 13 1/7
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]

Initiative
Sayine (just in case) 25
Mindra 23
Liam 20
Theremin 14
Goblins 7
Coriana 6

Survival:
Marching Order:
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
Light: Liam blindsight 30; Mindra and Theremin darkvision 60.
[/sblock]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OOC: apologies, I am on vacation and not often in front of my computer. I will be posting unreliably for the next 2 weeks, so please feel free to put Theremin on autopilot if I take too long

Theremin never favored cold blooded murder. Perhaps these goblins could have been reasoned with, he thought. Regardless, the die have been thrown, and he knew what he needed to do. Another "twang" from his crossbow interrupted the goblin's stagger.

OOC: move: none
action: attack with xbow: [roll0]
damage: [roll1]

If the goblin is still standing for the next round's actions, Theremin will reload and attack again with his xbow:

move: none
action: attack with xbow: [roll2]
damage: [roll3]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
30 Mother/6:25 AM
Round 0

OOC: @Steve Gorak No worries! Enjoy your vacation! Post when you can. I will give you a chance to post and if you’re not able I can puppet him for you.

The goblin is still fumbling with its bow when Mindra’s arrow and Theremin’s bolt catch it, the force spinning the smaller creature one way and then the other, sending it falling back amongst the dirty furs. The corridor is quiet.

OOC: End combat :)

[sblock=Actions]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kfia2eFWHI135hyjdH8Evl5nkadujOyNAZYL0PLMU6Y/edit?usp=sharing

The dark grey areas are where you need darkvision to see, unless someone has lit a torch or the light spell.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana AC 15 9/9
Liam AC 16 10/10
Mindra AC 15 11/11

Sayine AC 15 14/14
Goblin 1 AC 13 0/7 Dead
Goblin 2 AC 13 1/7
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]

Initiative
Sayine (just in case) 25
Mindra 23
Liam 20
Theremin 14
Goblins 7
Coriana 6

Survival:
Marching Order:
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
[/sblock]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Theremin sighs in relief. He whispers to his companions, "nice job. we were quiet enough that I don't think we were heard".

He then goes and fetches Sayine: "It's safe now my dear, you can come with us" and goes back in the room and sees if there is anything of interest. He tells her "I am looking for clues or anything of interest. Can you help?"

OOC: perception [roll0]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
30 Mother/6:26 AM
Round 0

Theremin and Sayine dig through the dirty furs of the goblins, including the small pile of coins they’d been gambling and arguing over. All told, it isn’t too much, amounting to 17 copper pieces.

“No shinies,” Sayine pouted. “Oh, wait, what’s this?” The faerie dragon pulled out a stoppered glass vial. “A potion!”

Down the long central corridor, Mindra can still see the bustle of shadows and silhouettes in the room at the end. The goblins seem to be getting ready for something, but none of them seem to have noticed the intruders.

OOC: You find 17 copper and a potion of healing.

[sblock=Actions]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]

[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana AC 15 9/9
Liam AC 16 10/10
Mindra AC 15 11/11

Sayine AC 15 14/14
Goblin 1 AC 13 0/7 Dead
Goblin 2 AC 13 1/7
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]

Initiative
Sayine (just in case) 25
Mindra 23
Liam 20
Theremin 14
Goblins 7
Coriana 6

Survival:
Marching Order:
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
[/sblock]

Lord Twig

Adventurer
"Coriana," Mindra whispers back to the warlock. "Come on out of the dark."

Hoping that her voice is enough to lead Coriana in the right direction, Mindra moves back through the door and up to the alcove(?) to take a peek in.

Remove ads