D&D 5E Alsandor [Recruitment Closed/OOC]

KDUBS

First Post
If you're okay with your first enemy being Tiamat haha

But to be honest I am new to this app and playing DnD online. So what way do people usually roll stats? I usually do 4 D6s and remove the lowest number soooo

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

TallIan

Explorer
That works, it's your game.

Usually the DM lists, char generation rules (how to get ability scores, starting level, variant human etc.), the optional and variant rules you use in a post.

I'm new to pbp having as well and I've found its best to predict possible questions and give plenty of info

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
If you're okay with your first enemy being Tiamat haha

But to be honest I am new to this app and playing DnD online. So what way do people usually roll stats? I usually do 4 D6s and remove the lowest number soooo

Iv seen everything done but if rolling is your thing your the boss!

I had a,warlock in mind but being burnt doesn't sound fun. How bad we talking

KDUBS

First Post
Well I don't like giving too many restrictions but I like it when my players are equal in stats and such... so lets just say normal DnD 5e rules, starting at level two, any legitimate homebrew class or race can be used, uhhh so yeah is there a way on this app to role and such or can I trust y'all to be honest?

And if people find out you're a warlock one of two things will happen 1.) a mob will form and you'll be killed or 2.) you'll be captured questioned and if you convince them you're decent they might let you go

TallIan

Explorer
I've not used the EN world app, but there are two options when rolling; either use the built in roller or a third party one. I use coyote code, because the built in roller doesn't work on tapatalk - the app that I used.

Azurewraith

Explorer
The built in roller doesn't show up unless it's in the browser in the app it does this [roll0]
To use it simply type [roll]*insert dice+mod I.e 1d20+6[/roll]. It can only handle basic rolls however.

How likely is getting found out? We talking as soon as a spell is cast? If it wont work I got a few other ideas rolling around.

TallIan

Explorer
My rolls for starting

Char Gen: 4D6.HIGH(3) = [3, 3, 4, 2] = 10
4D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 4, 6, 3] = 15
4D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 1, 2, 6] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 1, 5, 6] = 16
4D6.HIGH(3) = [6, 1, 5, 3] = 14
4D6.HIGH(3) = [2, 6, 1, 5] = 13

Coyote code stops people from cheating by saving all the rols for a specific name. So if you click on the link you can then click on the name field and see all the rolls made. You can see I've rolled a second set called cheat example. So if I was rolling until I got what I wanted you could see it.

The built in roller can't be edited, if you try it deletes the rolls.

Remove ads