D&D 5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I've changed Acid splash for Mold earth, I have shocking grasp for melee, I'll get some extra cantrips before they scale, at this time utility over damage

I started filling out equipment (healing potion, vial of acid, holy water...) when it hit me I have no idea how much would I need to pay for silvering or "holying" of the daggers...also, cold iron version for fighting against fey?

Azurewraith

Explorer
I've changed Acid splash for Mold earth, I have shocking grasp for melee, I'll get some extra cantrips before they scale, at this time utility over damage

I started filling out equipment (healing potion, vial of acid, holy water...) when it hit me I have no idea how much would I need to pay for silvering or "holying" of the daggers...also, cold iron version for fighting against fey?
Sorry completely forgot about this by the time I got home! Ill sort you out in a couple of hours.

Azurewraith

Explorer
So what's your plan with sneaking up on the satyr? Wanting to surround him, Shank him or just observe? I have your intentions down ill narrate a bit more didn't want to assume. That is assuming Colember doesn't ruin the entire thing by flubbing his stealth roll.

River Song

Explorer
I think follow, Hunters Mark give Kalveen advantage on Perception and Survival rolls to keep track of them. I guess the hope is they will lead us to the other kids.

Does that sound fair to the rest of you guys?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Leonan would try to keep on the side and maybe a bit up front, if the group attracts attention he can serve as a surprise. If he is noticed, he can become a prisoner, kinda "insider job" :) This is assuming he can keep up with the satyr and the kids. Even elven kids should make enough noise in the woods that trained stealthy character should remain hidden (luck willing)

Remove ads