D&D 5E Drizzt Do'Urden official stats in D&D Beyond Announcement?

G

Guest 6801328

In my campaign Drizzt was fed into a woodchipper (feet first!), the goo was dissolved in a vat of acid, and the remains of THAT were breathed on by a red dragon. The ashes were scattered to the four corners of the world.

So, yeah, no stats.

Zardnaar

Legend
I would sta out Drizzt something similar in levels and Fighter 11/Ranger 8 is a good mix for a level 19 build. 3 attacks, maximum ASI etc.

Valetudo

Explorer
Whats with all the odd stats? For someone who is portrayed as a marysue in the novels, they sure did a poor job with his ASIs. Honestly, if I ever run a FR adventure for some reason, npcs like drizzle and eleminster wont even exist.

vpuigdoller

Adventurer
what happened to his scimitar? Did he get an even stronger one?

SPOILERS ahead!!!!

Twinkle broke, was repaired by Breunor but lost its magical properties. Then on last book, it got reenchanted using the magic of Tiagos sword. So basically even drizzt stop calling it twinkle amd started calling it Virdinath or whatever is spelled. Basically it has other properties now, drow poison and stuff. I think is no longer a defender weapon.

ccs

41st lv DM
Eventually a passing bard heard the tale & was inspired to pen the epic BS presented in the novels. ..
Psst CCS give us the name of bard. After we dip his fingers into black pudding, he will pen no more!

He goes by the name RAS.

Remove ads