D&D 5E [5E] YP: Sunless Citadel

What Adventure should I run for my next PbP Campaign?

• Lost Mine of Phandelver

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sunless Citadel

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other WotC Adventure Path

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other Adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .

purplerook

First Post
Ara - Elven Wizard 1

[MENTION=6853819]TallIan[/MENTION]... Long as you ain't no dainty elf am I right? Can't trust em, to flighty!...

Ara: "Ha good joke Tordak. It is the humans who are the Ephemeral ones. As my Aunt says - "flowering, blossoming and withering away in a single century". Personally, I find humans fascinating. Their moods and emotions constantly change like the rising and setting of the Sun. They make much more interesting paintings than Elves who show so little emotion. I am looking forward to working with you, my auntie says that "Dwarves are as stubborn as the stone they work, but if their friendship is won, they are as reliable as bridges they build". So, I am looking forward to seeing how Dwarves really work.

purplerook

First Post
Ara - Elven Wizard 1

A couple of thoughts for the week-end to keep things rolling.

Supplies. How long to/from the Sunless Citadel? Ara is a city boy and has a scholar's pack. He will need to pick-up some traveling rations. What other equipment do we have/need for exploring- rope, pitons, axe, battering ram?

Marching Order. Ara's familiar, Who the Owl, can be used for scouting. Ara is reasonably stealthy, but will be distracted from time to time by communicating with Who. Ara can either a) be part of a two person vanguard with someone who is stealthy and has good perception (Kuhl ?) or b) Ara can be with the main body and concentrate on mapping and communicating with Who. The separation between Vanguard/Scout, allows the Scout to be stealthy and the scout can either do a ranged attack and fall back to the main party or if surprised, the main party can close the distance and still attack in a round.

Who
50-100'
Vanguard - Kuhl?, Ara?
20-25'
Main Party

Obeliske

First Post
Tordak will always been in the midst of the party happy to take up the rear or lead the main party, heavily armored and loud he stomps along :)

Also do we have a start date or are we beginning soon? I'm getting a little confused as to what's ingame and what's out.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
BeaniBum, post a copy of your character in the Rogue's Gallery thread.

With Creamsteak bowing out, we are a party of 6. I will post the IC thread this weekend.

TallIan

Explorer
:D

I've decided to stick with LG and just have personality traits that allow a break from that with regards to killing goblins.
[MENTION=6763011]Obeliske[/MENTION] I've got us arriving together but tried to not write anything for you. Hope that's ok.

Remove ads