D&D 5E Rise of the Necromancer OOC

eayres33

Explorer
FitzTheRuke,

Kaleban looks good. I would like a little backstory, doesn’t need to be much as these are first level character and most of their adventuring lives lay ahead. A few sentences should be good, as soon as you have that feel free to put him in the Rogues’ Gallery.

Searinox Nagharaha,

Lothoc looks good feel free to post him in the Rogues’ Gallery

Fenris

Casca looks good, love the image, feel free to post in the Rogue’s Gallery

Creamsteak

Boros looked good, I’m not quite clear on the changes you are making but feel free to post the revised character in the Rogues’ Gallery, and I’ll look over any changes there

Fradak

Djahakar looks good, also thanks for the photo, feel free to post him in the Rogues’ Gallery.

Queenie

Still waiting on your Rogue but no rush, in a few days I’ll post the intro to the IC thread and all the complete players will be gathered in a great room, so if the Rogue shows up a little late he/she will just be missing out on a little small talk.

So Rogues' Gallery has been created, feel free to post your finished Character Sheets there.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Thanks [MENTION=6808932]eayres33[/MENTION]. I mean, she's mostly done and I'll probably link to the sheet so you get a general idea.

I'm deciding between the Position of Privilege and Bad Reputation backgrounds (a distant 3rd is Criminal Contacts).

Then all I really need is to finalize bond, flaws, those things.

I just hate making characters. I love new games and to play, I just get stuck on the details.

Is the Dutchess of this corrupt city also corrupt or is she just trying her best? lol I assumed corrupt but figured I would check with you.

eayres33

Explorer
Thanks [MENTION=6808932]eayres33[/MENTION]. I mean, she's mostly done and I'll probably link to the sheet so you get a general idea.

I'm deciding between the Position of Privilege and Bad Reputation backgrounds (a distant 3rd is Criminal Contacts).

Then all I really need is to finalize bond, flaws, those things.

I just hate making characters. I love new games and to play, I just get stuck on the details.

Is the Dutchess of this corrupt city also corrupt or is she just trying her best? lol I assumed corrupt but figured I would check with you.

She is corrupt as well, not outlandishly or anything but there is corruption for sure.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
She is corrupt as well, not outlandishly or anything but there is corruption for sure.

Perfect. I will do my best to get this thing up by tomorrow at the latest.

Here's her picture, to whet your appetite. Imagine rapiers though. It's hard to find an exact picture of what you want!

Lola.jpg

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Sorry for all the posts! I posted a link to Lola in the character thread. PLease let me know if it worked, and also if I forgot anything. I'm seriously not great at making characters.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Boros looked good, I’m not quite clear on the changes you are making but feel free to post the revised character in the Rogues’ Gallery, and I’ll look over any changes there

Biggest change was I went from 19 strength 15 charisma to 16 strength 18 charisma. Also swapped 10 int 9 wis to 9 int 10 wis. Not a huge deal.

eayres33

Explorer
Found it in the first post, sorry!

I saw you updated the organizations, Satar seems exactly up Lola's family "business." Does that work and if so, is there anything specific I need to know or you suggest to make that work? Thanks!

Having Lola's family business being part of the Satar crime syndicate would work. Satar is pretty generic, they take a cut of all petty crimes in major cities and once criminals reach med level crimes they or usually formally admitted into the syndicate where they are protected for the most part from other lower criminals.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Kaleban was weak, stupid, and angry. Then he got demon-power and all that changed.

Can we play against the usual Warlock story and rather than a fiend "patron" make it a human organisation captured a demon and put it in him? So the "owe" part of the "pact" is that I owe a group of terrible people for the power-grant, and otherwise it's a constant struggle to grant the demon enough "out" that I have power, but keep myself in charge.

Ultimately if balance can be maintained, the two of us become one creature.

If you agree, you need to give me some NPC cult that I owe. The human side might be loyal, but the demon resents.

What do you think?

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

Remove ads