D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Desert
Night

Initiative: 1D20+3 = [11]+3 = 14

Kimet let out a rather unladylike curse when the monster erupted from the sand -- not that she’d ever claim to be a lady. She threw her arms up to protect her face as she dove for cover from the flying shrapnel of the cart. “Damn it! That was our CART!” she growled in anger, managing to avoid the worst of the debris.

[sblock=Saves]
Dex save: 1D20+3 = [17]+3 = 20
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 18/18 HD: 1/1d12
Rage: 2/2 LR
[/sblock]

Fradak

Explorer
Laying amid the debris, Akylanthes holds one of the cart wheel in hands. He quickly recovers his senses, bursts into rage and shouts his incantation out, wracking the beast with terrible pain.

OOC:
Mouvement: gets up.
Action: Akylanthes cast Dissonant Whispers on the thing. Wis 15 or take [roll0] psychic damage and it must immediately use its reaction, if available, to move as far as its speed allows away from Akylanthes (half if success and doesn't move).

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
Eevuu Farseeker calmly draws an arrow and fires at the creature...

OOC: Bow ranged [roll0], with [roll1], if he hits (+2 for Monstrosities favored enemy bonus) [roll2]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Chick rolls to his feet and then runs to within gythka reach of the monster and lunges with the forked-spear.

[roll0] or [roll1] for [roll2] damage.

texastoast

Explorer
Tarsin rolls over on the sand until he can see the creature. He grasps the iron dragon he wears around his neck and utters a curse in the direction of the Ettelub.
OOC: Hex, targeting strength checks.
He then climbs to his feet, pulls out his whip (assuming the thing is within 10 feet, or I can get to within 10 feet with my remaining 15 feet of movement), and lashes at the creature.
OOC: If it's out of range, Eldritch Blast instead. I may want to move somewhere, but I'm unclear where anybody is relative to the Ettelub, or the remains of the cart.

Attack (advantage): 2D20.HIGH(1)+6 = [14, 16]+6 = 22 (same bonus for whip or EB)
Whip damage: 1D4+4 = [3]+4 = 7
Eldritch Blast damage: 1D10 = [10] = 10
Hex damage: 1D6 = [6] = 6

Last edited:

Remove ads