D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

Azurewraith

Explorer
The shell seems to be to thick for a gentle removal it will require combat levels of force and may risk getting shell in the meat otherwise your looking at a good couple of hours.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
After sawing away around the outside of the shell, Chick grabs onto it with all four arms, braces his feet in a wide stance, and yanks as hard as he can.

[roll0]

GreenKarl

First Post
OOC: Could we use the shell as a partial wagon? I mean can we turn it over and push it over the sand, etc. easier then just walking? Are any of the wheels of the cart still functioning? Maybe we can rig something up with a partially rebuilt wagon and giant shell? The only skill I can think of is [roll0] if the range can think of something...

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Ok so I'm going to allow this because I'm cool and destroying your cart may in retrospect of been a dick move. If you are wanting to use the carapace it's going to need to come off in one piece which will take a couple of hours. Due to the shape you could use it as a sled without the wheels buuut your going to be out in the nasty sun.

Shayuri

First Post
Before starting in on the carapace, Kanna searches through the scattered crates and boxes littering the sand around the remains of their cart. She looks for cloth or hide, or anything that might be held up to make a kind of sunshade...along with poles or stakes to hold it. If nothing else, the muls will do.

Once the beast's carcass is shaded, she starts the long work of butchering it for the shell and meat.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Desert
Night

Kimet panted as her rage faded. She cleaned her maul and then moved to help Kana with the butchering.

“If we can’t get the shell for making a sled, we could make a travois,” she mused as she gripped part of the carapace and tried to wrench it apart. She didn’t have much better luck, though.

Strength check: 1D20+3 = [8]+3 = 11

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 18/18 HD: 1/1d12
Rage: 1/2 LR
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
The group get together and devise a plan to use the carapace of the fallen Ettelub to form a sled to carry them the rest of the way.
GM: At this point I'm getting pretty fed up of overland travel, apparently it doesn't transfer well to PbP. If you guys are enjoying it we shall carry on if not proceed to level 2, just let me know

Azurewraith

Explorer
Arriving at the site finally after a grueling trek reveals the group is most certainly not the first to arrive. Infact there would appear to be three distinct camps set up. One of them the larger of the three appears to be emblazoned with the mark of Nibenay, it would appear the shadow king has taken an interest.

Past the camps is a large sink pit at the base of the mountain.
ca83e3ea96bd7dd056856b6a44be239f.jpg

This must be the way in.

GM: Ensure that you all level up.You may roll or take average HP and unless I'm mistaken you are also all out of survival days so you better avoid the sun!

Remove ads