D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

texastoast

Explorer
OOC: Did we lose whatever was on the cart? Or did we already use all that up? I don't have a very good sense of how much time we've spent info the desert, or how much rations we had.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
The other camps seem to be empty apart from a few guards brandishing weapons at chick as he approaches. The guards in the Nibenay camp are most certainly Templar.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Dig site
Night

“Looks like we got competition,” Kimet noted as she eyed the other camps. Most seemed empty, other than a few guards. “They must be down inside already. But we’re also short on supplies. It’s going to be hard getting back to the city unless we... take some.” She eyed the Templars, her fists clenching hard enough to whiten her knuckles. “Please tell me I can pound a few Templars into paste.”

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 1/2 LR
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: He wouldn't the shadow king hasn't been seen or heard from as long as he has been alive. Usually the Templar's would be civil to each other but nothing is ever certain in this time of turmoil. It is highly unlikely they would be aggressive unless they had reason to believe you where traveling with multiple arcane casters.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Chick clicks and clacks and gestures with his hands, indicating that he is willing to go down. Further, he suggests that we may be able to convince one of the other groups to share some supplies. If not, we may just have to take 'em.

texastoast

Explorer
Tarsin heads over toward the Nibenay camp and its Templars. "What a pleasure to see a bastion of civilization all the way out here! We are an envoy from Tyr, no doubt on the same mission as you. We don't seem to be the only ones, either. Let us join together the strength and wisdom of Tyr and Nibenay, and ensure that we and not one of the other damned sorcerer kings are the first to this treasure."

OOC:
Charisma: 1D20+4 = [6]+4 = 10

If persuasion applies, or maybe religion or history since I'm dealing with sorcerer king politics, add 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Civilization if you can call it that most of the others are mercs or thugs" The lead Templar smiles slightly as he motions to the others, its any wonder how he hasn't cooked inside his heavy plate, especially given he is wearing a full helmet closed."What do you know of what's down there? We where told nothing, team we sent down has been gone a few hours now".

Remove ads