D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

Fradak

Explorer
Unsheathing his bone flute, Akylanthes climbs in the cart and stands right behind Chick whispering in his ears. Then he plays a tense and stressing music helping his companion to focus on the target. "Don't believe in yourself, Chick. Believe in the me that believes in you."

OOC: Chick-Chick got a Bardic inspiration [..]Once within the next 10 minutes, the creature can roll the die and add the number rolled to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw it makes [..]. Akylanthes prepares a faerie fire to cast when the creature will come up (To set in the mood.)

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Ok so looking back some of you have readied actions, FF is no issue as its area magic, the ranged attacks however are at -5 due to full cover. So do you want to wait for a clear shot?

Azurewraith

Explorer
The mass Hurtles towards the group before vanishing under the sand. The next thing anyone knows there is a huge eruption of sand,like the rising sun your impending soon Hurtles towards you. Fortunately a couple of the members of the group has the presence of mind to prepare for such an event. Akylanthes outlines the creature in a pale glow making it much easier to target. Tarsin lets loose a blast of arcane energy striking the creature in its side for a minor ammount of damage.

GM: Chick needs to roll his attack. I would do it but he has bardic inspiration. Initiative rolls please, once chicks roll is in ill have your foe land and we can see how screwed you are. Spoiler you dun goofed.

GreenKarl

First Post
OOC: Eevuu Farseeker, [roll0] and [roll1]...
I should have asked if it was a Monstrosities or not as I get +2 to my Nature rolls to know stuff about it (and +2 damage against them). Will shot at it with my bow as soon as he acts...

Remove ads