• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

Azurewraith

Explorer
Chick begins to wrestle the Inix into the harness the oasis becomes much hotter than it had been, the cooling breeze from earlier has suddenly vanished.

Tarsin cannot see Danduro specifically but he does notice an increase in insecticide activity particularly a small swarm of dune flies is forking around the water.

Fradak

Explorer
"Guys, I'don't have a good feeling about this. We should perhaps all relax, enjoy life and be on our way... without offending our host. "

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
The half-giant once again halls the cart along the desert sand, leaving the Inix behind but avoiding the pot atleast.

The journey is smooth going from the oasis. As you get to the final leg of your journey Atrocols begins to tire from his long day of hauling. The road ahead is gone and nothing but open desert remains for the rest of the journey, the ringing mountains can be seen in the distance tiny pin pricks upon the horizon your final destination.
GM: Seven hours closer to your destination and managed to avoid all the random encounters to boot! Where now looking for another puller, resting after this point will be difficult as I wasn't exaggerating when I said open desert, perfect visibility as far as the eye can see.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Desert
Night

“Okay, take a breather,” Kimet told Atroclus. “We still have a few hours before the sun starts to rise,” she told him. “Let me take over.”

Getting into the modified traces, Kimet leaned forward, pulling against the harness and starting the cart on its way through the sand.

Athletics: 1D20+5 = [20]+5 = 25
Crit that!

[sblock=Saves]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 18/18 HD: 1/1d12
Rage: 2/2 LR
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: 15hours of pulling... jeez given the crit ill allow you to pull solo. Ill try move things along tonight got a children's party straight after work then I'm back in at 4am.... if anyone would like a job let me know only down 5members of staff.... in the middle of summer in a holiday town.....

Remove ads