Feat that removes the -4 penalty when dealing subdual damage with a normal weapon.

Psionicist

Explorer
Hello there!

I am completely sure I have read about a feat that will remove the normal -4 penalty that occur when you want to deal subdual damage with a normal weapon.

If you know anything about this feat, please let me know.

Thanks.

Psionicist

Explorer
Interesting.

Knowing there are feats that removes the penalty for firing arrows into melee combat, do you think this feat would be considered broken?

MERCIFUL [General]
You are skilled at inflicting nonlethal damage.
Benefit: You can deal subdual damage with a normal melee weapon without suffering the standard -4 penalty to your attack roll.

Dr.Dan

First Post
Psionicist said:
MERCIFUL [General]
You are skilled at inflicting nonlethal damage.
Benefit: You can deal subdual damage with a normal melee weapon without suffering the standard -4 penalty to your attack roll.

I believe that exact feat exists in the Masters of the Wild. Probably where you read it to begin with. I remember reading it just this afternoon, and I’m pretty sure that’s the book I was leafing through.

Dr. Dan

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Dr.Dan said:

I believe that exact feat exists in the Masters of the Wild. Probably where you read it to begin with. I remember reading it just this afternoon, and I’m pretty sure that’s the book I was leafing through.

Dr. Dan

Nope- not Masters of the Wild, but I have seen a feat just like this...not called Merciful though....just can't remember what or where.

Particle_Man

Explorer
The Kingdoms of Kalamar Player's Guide has a feat like that, except that it only applies to one weapon type that you choose (like Battle Axe). You can take the feat multiple times, with a different weapon each time.

Remove ads