D&D 5E EB's Into the Eye of the Storm - PotA Campaign - IC

Terry looks at the others and sees their hesitancy. "Did you get your bow as a gift one of the people you rescues? It seems like a very fine bow. Can i see it?" She holds her hand out.

EarlyBird

Explorer
The goblin looks proud for a moment and hands over the bow. "I found it on...I mean they gave it to me. It's a lot better than the old sling I use to use."

Everyone is at or near the goblin camp (Barakas is flying circluar patrols, you notices he doesn't like walking or standing around on the ground). The goblin watches Terry as she inspects the bow, a toothy grin on his face. He doesn' act threatening, you believe that saving the big ogres life has made you a new friend.

"Mougra," Terry starts. "I hate to tell you this but we were heading into the tomb. And I don't think you've been rescuing people who go in there." His bow is behind her back, very out of reach. "I think you and your friend have been hurting people. That's not very nice, is it? Now, I'm going to keep your bow. I would ask you if plan to hurt anyone any more but we both know you are going to tell me what I want to hear and not what you will do. Ut, ut, no buts, no excuses. I can't speak for my companions here as I've only just recently met them. But I don't intend stop you if you flee. I can't speak for them. If you get away, I suggest you find somewhere far from this tomb to live. May Eldath guide your way."

EarlyBird

Explorer
Unarmed and unhinged by the honesty the goblin looks frantic. He looks left and right, sees the expressions of the others and bolts for the junk chest. He grabs a bit of the tresure there and then runs for the safety of the trees.

Last edited:

Talin watches from the tree line. He is not close enough to hear what is being said but watches the goblin bolt. Thinking the creature is trying to make an escape Talin releases his arrow. Nocking another arrow Talin moves towards the fleeing goblin drawing to fire again.

[sblock=Action]Attack: Shortbow attack on Goblin w/ advantage: 2#1d20+6 15 16
Damage: Shortbow Damage w/ sneak attack: 2d6+4 6
Movement: Move full movement towards the goblin.
Initiative: Initiative: 1d20+4 11[/sblock]

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Will need a perception roll from Talin as the goblin hides for his turn.
DC = [roll0] if you spot him we will say you finish off the poor gobbo.

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Well everyone needs a nemesis. Thing is he only had 7 hp and you rolled snake-eyes, the Dice Gods have spoken and Mougra must live. lol

Last edited:

"Well, let's see what's in the tomb. We're losing light." Terry says. She scoops up the the treasure bag and turns from camp, bow still in hand.

OOC: I'm fairly certain Terry was between the goblin and the treasure bag. And no one else was given a chance to strike at the goblin, not that Terry was planning to.

Remove ads