• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E EB's Into the Eye of the Storm - PotA Campaign - IC

OOC: Where is the rope were we following? Does end here or continue off past these two critters?

"What's your name and what are you and the big guy doing here?" Terry asks.

hero4hire

Explorer
Cyan's reptilian eyes narrowed. She wasn't sure if the goblin was playing some sort of trick, and honestly, she didn't care. She kept her twin blades at the ready and glanced around to make sure no more threats were present.

OOC: Active Perception

EarlyBird

Explorer
The goblin swings down with a practice ease from the tree, you note this was not the first time he has done that. He leaves his bow and approaches closer to the ogre. "I am Mougra. That is Geeraugh," he says pointing to the ogre. His face gets an odd look to it when asked what he and his friend are doing out here. <Insight Check DC 10>

"We are... are trying to rescue people from the evil tomb. Yes, that's it." he says sounding excited at his own words. "We set an alarm to let us know if anyone entered the tomb. Then we watch and if they not come out we go in and pull them out. Save them, we do."

OOC: The rope continues on past the area you are currently at.

OOC: Insight check [roll0]

Terry isn't really this innocent so I suppose a deception check is in order [roll1]

"Such noble intentions. How many have you rescued so far?" Terry asks innocently.

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Ummm...ummm." the goblin squirms under the harsh gaze and scrutiny. "Twenty," he says with a sharp toothed grin.

OOC: Lying on all counts. lol
You think that there would be more looting than rescuing going on.

"And they are so thankful, they give you money and jewels to thanks you, don't they?" Terry continues. "They must thanks you with gold and I bet you have that gold somewhere nearby because why wouldn't you accept a reward, am I right?" She watches his reaction with care before leaning closer to him (not to close). "Can I see all those rewards? I bet bards would sing about it."

OOC: Looking for him to give away the direction to their lair while talking of rewards.

Oh, and I suppose I'm using persuasion here: [roll0]
And if that fails, I suppose someone in the party will decide parley is no longer tenable. :)

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Ummm... well," the goblin squirms a bit more. "We did find....ummm, got rewarded big time. I could show you. You want to help me and Geeraugh? Best if we had more help watching out for heroes entering the tomb."

OOC: Persausion roll is good. He seems to indicate the direction the rope is going.
Your sure it leads back to their camp.

Remove ads