D&D 5E EB's Into the Eye of the Storm - PotA Campaign - IC

EarlyBird

Explorer
Cyan towers over Niklos standing between him and the ogre. Slashing with keen precision and cutting a bloody gouge across the ogre.
<who is still standing, barely> The dragonborn braces for whatever the ogre may do next.

"NO!" cries the goblin. "Geeraugh, get out of there!"

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Somehow missed this second page of fighting

The goblins warning comes to late and Talin's arrow buries itself deep into the red wound opened up by Cyan. The ogre was in the process of raises his club, but instead it falls from limp fingers and the beast topples backwards after it.

The goblin screams in anguish.... "NOOooo!"

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: To recap:
Niklos and Barakas are up. Niklos is prone.
The ogre is dead.
The goblin is sad. Maybe mad? Let me check...
[roll0]
Yes very, very sad.

After attending Niklos, Terry approaches the ogre to cast spare the dying.

OOC: Medicine check, is the ogre still alive? [roll0]

If he is alive, she will tell the goblin he is still alive.

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Could someone cast Spare the Dying on the Ogre and threaten to kill him if the goblin doesn’t stand off?

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

EarlyBird

Explorer
The goblin slinks down onto the branch dropping his bow onto the ground blow. He puts both hands in his face and begins to sob.

"Why? *sob* why? why? *sniff* I didn't want this *sob* to happen," it snivels.

While this is happening Terry moves past Niklos and up to the ogre. It is bleeding terribly, but she finds a faint pulse as she feels at its neck. Her fingers still feeling the pulsating lifebeat, she casts a spell to stabilize the huge creature. And it lets out a sigh of ragged breath startling her as if it were about to rise up once more.

Drawing back the young cleric knows the ogre will need plenty of rest before it will threaten anyone again. "It's ok," she speaks clearly up to the goblin. "He isn't dead just knocked out. He will live."

"Wha-?" *snivel* the goblin says raising its head and wiping a huge glob of snot that was rolling out of his nose. "Alive? No your trying..."

The goblin stops as the ogre lets out a huge ragged breath, its lungs forcing out the blood that had started to fill its lungs. "ALIVE! Alive, alive alive!" the goblin screams and jumps up dancing on the branch.

tglassy

Adventurer
Captain Barakas, who was busy giving his sharp fingernails a manicure during the fight, nonchalantly pulls out his sword.

“I could fix that, if you like,” he says. “Or you could start talking. Stories always seem to calm me down. What are you and your big friend doing here?”

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Remove ads