• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Emiricol

Well, I missed the session last night - apologies to my players. I lost connection, and it took me a long time to figure out what had happened.

Anyway, 150XP bonus to everyone for showing up - REMIND me at the start of next session, okay? :D

firehorse

First Post
Shhhh.....tuff happens.

Now that I'm cruising the new Main site and Forums, I find that my username and password don't work on the Main site.

Emiricol

Game room open:

Server - Better Games Public Server
Room - T13K: For More Than Glory
Password - "emiricol" (without the quotes)

See my players shortly! Crystorix let me know he won't be able to make it, so we'll NPC him tonight.

Emiricol

Emiricol said:
Game room open:

Server - Better Games Public Server
Room - T13K: For More Than Glory
Password - "emiricol" (without the quotes)

Room info will be the same, except the server will be Omikron Public Server. Room opens between 5:30 and 6:00 Pacific, game starts at 6:00 Pacific.

Emiricol

My connection went down Wednesday, and has been off and on in half-hour chunks ever since. They are working on it, but it is not yet fixed. So, I unfortunately won't be able to make tonight's game :( Sorry folks. Extra RP xp for those who post in the Tavern thread.

Remove ads