For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Memnus

First Post
I got the impression that it wouldn't be official until Emiricol fails to get back from the airport on time - that is, 5:45 tomorrow or so. But if you have other plans to make, go ahead and make them.

Emiricol

Memnus said:
I got the impression that it wouldn't be official until Emiricol fails to get back from the airport on time - that is, 5:45 tomorrow or so. But if you have other plans to make, go ahead and make them.
Missed my flight, caught a later flight on stand-by.

Now then - next weekend is sort of a holiday weekend. Anyone unable to make it?

Rish

First Post
Emiricol said:
Missed my flight, caught a later flight on stand-by.

Now then - next weekend is sort of a holiday weekend. Anyone unable to make it?
Me, possibly. It depends on whether Maestro gives me the evening off, and unfortunately I don't know much in advance - with only 28 people, days off in concert season depend on who's still got a voice and who's down with the flu.

Rish

First Post
I'm sorry, I'm a space cadet - it's to the first week in December that my comment applies.

I'm good for next week - week after next is the one that's up in the air.

I think this is a sign I should go take a nap.

Last edited:

Delwin

First Post
Returns

I am back flew in today.Sorry didn't post was in a hurry to get to airport last week and kinda forgot did post in Arks thread but Em was possibly gonna miss last week anyway.I have been trying to post but these forums are always slow not sure what the problem is but I will attempt to post to the RP thread.Will cya all tomarrow either way.

Emiricol

Hi guys,

I was just forcefully reminded that today's my birthday. This sadly means that I will not be available for tonight's games (T13K and Ark's OA campaign).

Sorry for the late notice - I completely forgot :(

-Emiricol

Remove ads