For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Emiricol

Damn, I just can't catch a break. Saturday morningish my harddrive crashed. I got a new one, but after many many install attempts and random disturbing install crashes, discovered my OS disc was damaged.

I got a new one, and now all is right with the world (except sifting through 900+ emails that awaited me...)

-Emiricol

Memnus

First Post
Er. I may be late getting in tonight - we're doing a reading of Lord of the Rings, and we're a couple hours behind where we should be. My chapter might have been pushed beck into game time. If it is, my apologies; I'll try to get back as quick as I can.

firehorse

First Post
Seems like I can't catch a break either. The only time it looks like the game is going to come off in a month.....and my wife roped me into going to the company Christmas party tonight. Sorry guys. NPC me if you need to Em.

Delwin

First Post
I to am unable to make it.Infact I am gonna withdraw from the campagn for at least a month.This new job has terrible hours and after working since 5AM I am just unable to make it.Hope everyone understands.I also hope some things change for me and I would be able to return.Sorry all.

Emiricol

Thanks for letting me know, all of you. Saves me a bunch of hassle! I know that this time of year is (or has been the last few years) a horrible time of year for gaming!

I think we may table this campaign until the first Sunday of January, when people are off holiday mode. Sound good?

We will also recruit a replacement PC for Delwin. Delwin, you are of course welcome back at any time!

And the "I can't catch a break" momentum continues... :/

crystorix

Explorer
In the meantime, do we want to move the tavern thread on to Kirran & Fleck's scouting out the bar? So we'll be that much further ahead when we finally do start up again.

Emiricol

crystorix said:
In the meantime, do we want to move the tavern thread on to Kirran & Fleck's scouting out the bar? So we'll be that much further ahead when we finally do start up again.

Absolutely :) You know, guys, it would help a lot if you could put ooc at the end with what you want my input on. For example, ((Do I see a good place to hide?)) after a post where you RPd looking for such a place. A call to action from me :)

Emiricol

Well despite a personal problem, then my birthday, then the holiday season, I hope to have a session tonight! Depends on how many are available of course. Next week I expect everyone to attend, however, if they intend to stay with the campaign (which I hope is all of you!) Exceptions can be made for really good reasons.

Anyway, see you folks tonight at 6pm Pacific (9pm Eastern) on Better Games Public Server, same room name and password as last time.

Remove ads