• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Rish

First Post
E, I think you misunderstood Memnus' post - he's out the 8th, not this weekend (unless I'm in a time warp). But yes, I'm sure he'll give me an earful then on what to do with Fleck. :)

firehorse

First Post
Emiricol said:
Good luck with the meeting, Firehorse! Funny how suits shrink over the years, isn't it?

Okay, so Fleck and Valdir will both be out. I think, if everyone else can make it, we can continue with the mission (although Fleck's the one who wanted the silly dagger in the first place hehe).

Memnus, let Kirran know how to proceed, assuming your PC survives his hostage status of course.

Yeah, the suit shrunk....that's what happened....yeah, that's the ticket...

firehorse

First Post
Again, sorry for missing the session last night. Could somebody please update me on what I missed? Did I kill the wizard? Did the two newcomers join us? Did Pup pee on Fleck? Did I just shrug and go home to Lorlynia? Inquiring minds...

Emiricol

Hiya firehorse.

The two NPC warriors were intimidated by Valdir, and combined with the fact that they didn't know ALmedh and Gadreman or what their motive for helping them was, the two warriors fled. Leaving their horses behind.

Argus and Valdir then chased Gadreman, who had picked up the now-stabilized mage and fled, and Gadreman finally set the wizard down and had a standoff with Argus. Argus attacked, missing, while Gadreman's own strike laid Argus low (-3hp). Valdir fled to get help, and Gadreman picked the mage and argus both up.

Finding a nice spot, Gadreman stabilized Argus, and using Argus' healing potion brought him to 0 hp. He then picked them both up again and fled, trying to hide his tracks.

Rolf and Valdir, both accomplished trackers, had no difficulty overtaking Gadreman, who set the wizard down in an alcove and held his sword to Argus' throat.

In exchange for Argus' life, the party that was present agreed to let him go, with the wizard. The party returns to the tavern to meet up with the others.

Fleck was spared by Almedh, and once the wizard was gone, Almedh and the party decided enough was enough and went inside to have a drink.

Gadreman is supposed to return later with the dagger.

Of note, Gadreman saved Argus' life, rather than kill him or even letting him die, and Almedh proved reasonable once the wizard was gone.

The two warriors are long gone, but may return someday.

Emiricol

firehorse said:
Thanks Em. One question, is Gadreman still protecting the wizard? If so, what was that about returning with the knife?
Gadreman has the wizard, bound, and is not yet with you. However, he did say that he would return to the tavern, with the dagger, once he'd dealt with the wizard. That's all you know :)

Remove ads