For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Memnus

First Post
Barring network issues, Fleck and Kirran will both attend.

That is to say, if we can graft an extra Mac onto the Windows network at my house to get both computers on the internet. Hey, it's worked before....

Memnus

First Post
Next week will be a little more difficult. We'll be looking for somewhere we can get online, either a hotel or a cheap wireless hotspot, within a half-day's drive of Phoenix Arizona. That, and so far only one of us has a laptop that is known to run OpenRPG. I'll be trying to make mine behave, but, well, we'll see. We'll work something out.

Emiricol

Memnus said:
Next week will be a little more difficult. We'll be looking for somewhere we can get online, either a hotel or a cheap wireless hotspot, within a half-day's drive of Phoenix Arizona. That, and so far only one of us has a laptop that is known to run OpenRPG. I'll be trying to make mine behave, but, well, we'll see. We'll work something out.
Oh man that doesn't sound fun :( I hope you make it. If you and Kirran can't make it, and we have one other person not making it, that doesn't bode well for the session :/

Well, it is what it is. I'll just hope it works out :)

Emiricol

Reckless said:
i cannot make it the 11th either: carpet cleaners are coming to my store and I have to stay until about midnight. sorry.
Thanks for the forewarning! This makes four people who probably or definitely can't make it, so as I'd feared, the session is cancelled. See everyone on the 18th.

Emiricol

Server: Better Games Public Server
Room: T13K - For More Than Glory
Password: "emiricol" (without the quotes)

Game starts at 6pm Pacific, room open by 5:30 Pacific

Memnus

First Post
Since people might be paying attention to this thread... ahem...

I've hijacked the "FMTG: Outside" thread in the Golden Crown board. Instead of outside the city, it's now outside the tavern in question. Feel free to begin our urgent, tense negotiations.

firehorse

First Post
I've found out that I likely have a pretty important business meeting Sunday night (even had to buy a new suit, funny the other one doesn't fit anymore..) so I likely won't be able to make it. Sorry. Feel free to NPC Valdir.

Memnus

First Post
While we're on the subject of having to miss sessions, there are class-mandatory performance I have to attend for my lighting-sound-management class... go figure, they're both on Sunday nights. February 8th and February 22nd, specifically. There's no way I can get out of this, unfortuately. Rish did already volunteer to NPC me, though, so if others can make it don't worry about cancelling.

Emiricol

Good luck with the meeting, Firehorse! Funny how suits shrink over the years, isn't it?

Okay, so Fleck and Valdir will both be out. I think, if everyone else can make it, we can continue with the mission (although Fleck's the one who wanted the silly dagger in the first place hehe).

Memnus, let Kirran know how to proceed, assuming your PC survives his hostage status of course.

Remove ads