Worst character possible

xxluzdarkxx

First Post
My dm wants us to make the worst character possible flaws bonds and all. ( Example: a blind ranger, or a character or can't turn left) this is for a one shot. I think it's going to be a funny game.

iserith

Magic Wordsmith
Personality Trait: My answer to anything another adventurer suggests is "No."
Ideal: Safety. Boldly confronting deadly perils isn't worth any amount of gold or glory. (Any)
Bond: I want nothing more than to shop for mundane supplies and hang out in taverns all day every day.
Flaw: I run screaming from adventure hooks.

ccs

41st lv DM
The worst character that I can imagine is one that you wouldn't enjoy playing.

What fits that description for you?
Play that.

niklinna

satisfied?
Personality Trait: My answer to anything another adventurer suggests is "No."
Ideal: Safety. Boldly confronting deadly perils isn't worth any amount of gold or glory. (Any)
Bond: I want nothing more than to shop for mundane supplies and hang out in taverns all day every day.
Flaw: I run screaming from adventure hooks.

There's one of these in every campaign I've ever been in. *sigh*

aco175

Legend
A friend of mine played a noble fighter that thought fighting was below him and he hid in the rear of the rest of the party. His name was Pompeus Assintent and he always talked down to everyone while demanding that they know who he is and that he should not have to do anything or pay for anything. Great for a 1-shot, but would drag in a campaign unless you slowly changed him over the campaign.

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
A 20th level sorcerer who was polymorphed into a toad by a Hag who affected him with a Bestow Curse and a Geas that forces him to sing about every actions he undertakes.

Remove ads