D&D 4E Conan vs the Swarms of Soldiers.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Is there a way for a fighter to immediately mark an enemy upon a successful kill... for instance I take down one enemy and a nearby enemy now sees me as an extraordinary threat.

darkbard

Legend
Is there a way for a fighter to immediately mark an enemy upon a successful kill... for instance I take down one enemy and a nearby enemy now sees me as an extraordinary threat.

Close the Gap, U2:

Immediate Reaction Personal

Trigger: An adjacent enemy marked by you drops to 0 hit points

Effect: You move a number of squares equal to your Dexterity modifier. You can mark one enemy that is adjacent to you after this movement. The mark lasts until the end of your next turn.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Close the Gap, U2:

Immediate Reaction Personal

Trigger: An adjacent enemy marked by you drops to 0 hit points

Effect: You move a number of squares equal to your Dexterity modifier. You can mark one enemy that is adjacent to you after this movement. The mark lasts until the end of your next turn.

Hmmm ? U2?

The idea was to have something which was very "fighter" and which might be of value with a minion hoard of course the value is still not huge

Last edited:

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Passing Attack is a 1st level fighter encounter power that allows taking down multiple minions.

Inferior to a cleave vs minions...no?

Hack and Hew with Invigorating would both provide temp hit points and be slightly inferior to cleave offensively...

Last edited:

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Spinning Cleave

Fighter Encounter power I just made up

Spinning Cleave. level 1

as per cleave, except the instead of "an enemy adjacent to you" use "each enemy adjacent to you" .

It still seems a defender power not a striker doesnt create that wonderful benefit of every single one being marked that would might make it a must have.(?).

I would like it to be reliable cause that would serious disappoint to whiff...

Last edited:

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Then there is the shield in obvious use in the image at the top of the thread.... for that extra pickiness factor. (The Berserker looks around expectantly)

Passing Attack is a 1st level fighter encounter power that allows taking down multiple minions.

I was going to mention that.

IIRC there are fighter daily powers that essentially surround the fighter with a zone of "damage" (IIRC 1[W] damage).

Rain of Steel said:
You assume the rain of steel stance. Until the stance ends, any enemy that starts its turn adjacent to you takes 1[W] damage, but only if you're able to make opportunity attacks.

But not relevant if we are only discussing level 1 fighters.

Remove ads