WOIN Leadership and Delegation

Brian I

First Post
I was reading / refreshing on use of Luck in NOW. I like the Leadership Exploit allowing a “Leader” to donate their Luck dice. I’d extend it myself to allow a PC under the Leader’s “command umbrella” to donate Luck dice to another PC. The “prerequisite” would be the PC with the Leader Exploit providing some kind of delegation and the other PC being willing to do so. You can’t force a Luck Die donation.

So, the Alpha Squad would be able to donate Luck dice to each other as long as Duke Roosevelt was in the scene, conscious and able to use his Leadership Exploit (which he doesn’t actually have, but if he did ... ).

if it’s too much for a single Exploit, it could be a 2nd spend for Leadership (so first you can donate you Luck dice, then you learn how to help / lead others to do so).

M3woods

Explorer
Perhaps follow up the Leadership exploit with a second exploit. If both are exploits within a new career you could lose (or lessen) the CHA requirements and consider them part of that career's specific training.

Relegate Authority (requires CHA 10+, Leadership). You are able to donate one or more of your available LUC dice to another character as a free reaction. As long as you are present and conscious, that character may share those dice with any other character on the team for their attempts at an attribute check. Donating LUC dice must be declared before the attempted check is rolled.

Remove ads