D&D 5E (IC) Rise of the Dracolich

Fradak

Explorer
"I'm afraid my Drow expertise covers only females... Males tend to be jealous and spiteful, but I'm ready for anything. I just hope I don't owe any duel to someone there. " said Lorenn as his appearance changed for a random human guy.

OOC: Lorenn casts Disguise.

Last edited:

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Mord glanced over as Lorenn changed his appearance in plain sight and smiled slightly. He hadn't known the elf capable of such an illusion, but given his own similar ability they could make an effective team given the right situation. Still, best to keep such magic more of a secret than anything.

For himself, the image everyone saw of him was a far cry from what he actually looked like. He was simply always wearing his own disguise.

"I care not, so long as the beds aren't flea ridden and the food not poisoned."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Luko whistled as Lorenn changed from outstanding half-elf to generic human. "Tha's a useful skill ye gots! Magic is it? Ye'll do right 'ere in Luskan, ye will. 'Ere we are, then."

The group arrived at a three-storey Inn. The proprietor was a large bearded human man with an eye-patch and the common room was filled with sailors, Drow, and Drow-sailors. The room went quiet for a moment when the group entered, but it quickly returned to a raucous din.

"If ye wants me t'take ye aroun' town in the mornin', I can jus' stay 'ere with ye." said Luko, peeking back out the door to see if they were followed.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Kalorn tossed a silver to Luko.

"As agreed. Another one tomorrow upon next job completed"

Kalorn's eyes darted left and right. How would Alhana react to the drow - she had held her tongue, and he didn't know what her silence meant. And how would they react to her?

Above, Sooty darted in and perched among the rafters.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The Drow often stared long and hard at various members of Imani's agents, but they caused no trouble. Not even for Alhana, though they could not hide their disgust. A few of them spotted the Mordguard and they nodded knowingly and approvingly at Mord.

The One-Eyed Jax was very crowded. Apparently a drow ship was fitting out its crew and the dark-elves were gathering here to man it. There were only four beds available in two double rooms. The rest would have to sleep on the floor, either in those rooms, or in the Common room downstairs - among the Drow. What's more, use of the rooms would cost two gold for each bed, and one more per person on the floor. The common room was two silver per spot on the floor. These prices were high, considering the condition, but they appeared non-negotiable.

While this was being discussed, a man walked in and looked around the room until he spotted Luko, who failed to stay hidden behind Lorenn. "Come, boy." ordered the man, a rough-looking sailor. He smiled with missing teeth and explained, "Tha's me boy, and 'is mum needs 'im at 'ome."

Luko caught Kalorn's eye and shook his head.

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
Primus doesn’t sleep, so he plans on staying up in the bar, chatting with whoever will chat.

“Hello, friend,” he says to the man demanding their guide. “Your boy has been a boon to us. Come, sit a while. Surely his mother wouldn’t mind you having a drink or two on us.”

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Yikes. I’m not made for persuasion. With permission, using a bonus Action to switch Focuses to Nomadic Mind, granting Persuasion as a skill, and then rolling Persuasion.

[roll0]

Subtract 3 if I can’t switch Focus.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases