[NEW] Star Frontier Adventure [IC]

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: Angel can make a Routine [10] Charisma + Leadership or similar type of check as she thought it up. Anyone else could make a Challenging [13] similar check...

GreenKarl

First Post
At first Angel's shout seems to go unanswered when a voice comes from the other side of the door "Regulators? Voggs I think help has arrived. Help me with this." the group then hears something heavy to move on the other side of the door.

"Just a second" someone shout as move movement is heard on the other side of the door. After a few moment the door cracks and cracks open a few inches. A dirty face of a human female peeks though the crack. A look a relief washes over the face as the door opens the fully. Beyond is a small room with a makeshift barricade push to one side. Another female is in the room, partially hiding near an inner door, this one a large ogrun. She has a large wrench in her hands and seems to be debating whether or not to rush forward to attack of flee.

"Thank god your here, those bastards said that they would kill us when the returned tomorrow..." the human female said.

Shayuri

First Post
The android peered curiously at this woman and asked matter-of-factly, "Why did they wait? From the body we found already, they don't seem shy about killing."

GreenKarl

First Post
The human looks over at Echo with a bit of confusion, but she quickly recovers "We don't know. All we know is that a few days back me and Voggs hear was sleeping, Thomas and Grottii was eatin' here in the hab and the rest was working down in the mines. Grotti come woke us up saying something was going on down in the mines and him and Thomas took off to investigate. We was getting dressed when we's heard shots outside. When we's looked Thomas was lying dead on the ground out by the landin's pad an we's saw a small hopper coming down. We's saw two people we didn't know holdin' Grotti at gun points and leadin' him into the mine. Two others gots out of the hopper and followed them into the mines. We barricade the door as best we could. They ignored us for most of two days I reckon. Then threes of em all got back into the hopper and took off. Then a big ugly cuss of a fellow was a banged on the door. He said whens the hopper got back that they would be by to... deal with us. And too enjoy ours last few days on this here planet. Thats was last night..."

mfloyd3

Explorer
Angel listens carefully to the Chenua employees. "Wait," she observes. "Did you say that something was happening in the mines *before* the hopper came down? That there were two people holding your co-worker, and the hopper hadn't landed?"

GreenKarl

First Post
Both the females nod their head in affirmative, the human saying "Yes miss, I remembers the shots was whats gots us to look outside and thats when we saws the hopper coming in for a landing."

OOC: Do the people in the hab stack unit notice Axel as we walk up? I have perception filter so if their INT is lower than Axel's PSI of 8 they don't see me till I bring attention to myself.

mfloyd3

Explorer
"That's bad," observes Angel, in response to the two women. She is vaguely aware that something Axel is doing is giving her a headache, but a glance in his direction finds him simply standing there. The ex-bounty hunter notes the incongruity, but does not let herself get distracted by the oddity.

"It sounds like they came up through the mines," she observes to the Chenua employees. "Is that possible?"

Remove ads