Survivor Halloween 2018 5e Undead- Wraith WINS!

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I dunno about "low end undead," I too was hoping for good Halloween flavor. You see, my favorite Halloween monster (and costume, and horror movie genre, and Hollywood villain) has always been the Mummy. From Borris Karlov to Arnold Vosloo, Carter and Lord Carnarvon in history class...I've always thought it was the most interesting and most awesome. Ancient curses and mysteries, forbidden tombs buried beneath the sand...gods of the dead, pyramids and sphinxes...

But we can't have nice things here. Here, we are upvoting a pile of bones out of spite. :D

Last edited:

I actually quite like the skeleton. Growing up, skeletons showed up again and again on Dragon magazine covers. Easley’s artwork made them fearsome and gnarly. They’re low-level workhorses, and can fit into almost any adventure with little work.

And Harryhausen’s skeleton battles remain movie magic history.

As for the mummy, sure, Karloff’s Frankenstein is awesome, but The Mummy is another gem.

I dunno about "low end undead," I too was hoping for good Halloween flavor. You see, my favorite Halloween monster (and costume, and horror movie genre, and Hollywood villain) has always been the Mummy. From Borris Karlov to Arnold Vosloo, Carter and Lord Carnarvon in history class...I've always thought it was the most interesting and most awesome. Ancient curses and mysteries, forbidden tombs buried beneath the sand...gods of the dead, pyramids and sphinxes...

But we can't have nice things here. Here, we are upvoting a pile of bones out of spite. :D

Remove ads