D&D 5E Companion Thread to 5E Survivor - Adventures

I've noticed that in Survivor threads, people can be pretty aggressive when it comes to protecting their darlings. I think Strahd was eliminated early because folks saw it as the biggest threat on the list.
It's a shame though I think following THAT mentality which would be acceptable for an Elf vs Dwarf vs Tabaxi be used for something like APs which I'd imagine would elicit (mistakenly obviously) a far more objective voting process but I guess that's what makes a survivor thread more fun than a poll thread. :ROFLMAO:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Last four and numbers are converging rapidly!

so if we assign the last five adventures what do We learn about survivor party of five?

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Last four and numbers are converging rapidly!

so if we assign the last five adventures what do We learn about survivor party of five?

Storm King's Thunder - Fighter
Tomb of Annihilation - Warlock
The Wild Beyond the Witchlight - Bard
Tales from the Yawning Portal - Paladin
Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Druid

Needs a healer lol. My guess is now that the Fighter has gone down, the rest will go quickly, with the Paladin and Druid trying to fill in the healing gaps, until only the Druid remains. Especially since the Druid has spent most of the combat as a Sea Lion lol.

Of course, I have been surprised before

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
So, should I pick up Witchlight and Saltmarsh? (Are they legit good, or just least hated so they made it through).

Remove ads