D&D General Companion to D&D Survivor: Gem Dragons

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
I was a fan of how 4e portrayed a lot of the gods. There was a great article on Gruumsh and Corellon in either Dragon or Dungeon that took their story in new directions to made their conflict much more interesting IMO. Now I just wish I could remember which issue of which magazine it was!
Well, based on my sources, Gruumsh comes up in articles for those magazines only in Dragon issues 374 and 394, and in Dungeon issue 157. I probably have the magazines themselves somewhere (I downloaded many while I was a DDI subscriber), but they're likely on a backup drive I'm not using at present. It's possible that the description of such a thing comes up in text I can't search, but I get the feeling Dragon 394 is what you're looking for.

dave2008

Legend
Well, based on my sources, Gruumsh comes up in articles for those magazines only in Dragon issues 374 and 394, and in Dungeon issue 157. I probably have the magazines themselves somewhere (I downloaded many while I was a DDI subscriber), but they're likely on a backup drive I'm not using at present. It's possible that the description of such a thing comes up in text I can't search, but I get the feeling Dragon 394 is what you're looking for.
It was Dragon #408:
1699282485944.png

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
Very mildly disappointing. I prefer sapphires to amethysts, in part because sapphires are actually precious stones, while amethyst is just purple quartz. But amethyst isn't a bad stone either, and some can be quite pretty.

Would've liked to see a more drawn-out conclusion, and not just because that would have meant I got to vote again.

Remove ads