Survivor Halloween 2018 5e Undead- Wraith WINS!

Xaelvaen

Stuck in the 90s
I make these suggestions admitting I have no idea what has, and has not, been done already.

Horror Movie Villains (Jigsaw, Jason, Freddy, etc)
Horror Movies (in general)

Xaelvaen

Stuck in the 90s
Both excellent ideas! I try to have some sort of D&D tie-in, however. :(

Well, with the villains, I recommended that one because of my own DMing influence. The villains of horror movies each have a distinct personality (and tentatively, an alignment). If you take Jigsaw, as an example, he's a 'villain' who could never recover from his grief and became a vigilante - he thought he was punishing people who didn't appreciate life.

This is classic DnD adventure context for the origin of a villain - so you could tie the theme together with how these villains influence DnD villain creation, inspiration, or even informational guidelines. "This villain was clearly lawful evil - that's a great way to run lawful evil in my campaign."

Some ideas:
Skill (and/or Tool) Proficiencies
Best Subclass "Capstone" (this might be a little awkward as they are sometimes different levels)
Cantrips
Ritual spells
Buff spells

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Have we done enough Survivor Threads to do "Survivor: Survivor Threads"?

Long since, I suspect.

But there's always room for one more: how about "Survivor: the weapons edition" that pits all the various D&D weapons against each other...without wielders... :)

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
But there's always room for one more: how about "Survivor: the weapons edition" that pits all the various D&D weapons against each other...without wielders... :)
Rug of Smothering wins by default: THAT is why the weapon wielders are missing.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases