(Full) Trouble in the Forest-FR setting(IC thrd open)

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Looking for 5 players for a Forgotten realms game centered near Water Deep.

Lvl 12
88k gp for starting stuff no more than 50% on 1 item
32 pt buy +lvl attributes
Races: All from PHB, FR source book, and DMG No Ecl greater than +2
ALL Prc out of DMG,FR source and Magic of the FR aloud
3.5 game

I am looking for this to be active posts at least once a day.
If you cant be on once a day please notify me so we can work around it.
Ok it would seem that i need to add a llittle background.

Just a short way from WaterDeep there lies a forest, at the edge of the forest lies a town. This town is named Forests edge (seems the town founder had very little imagination.). Forests edge has a problem, it would seem something is going on deep in the forest, hunters are disapearing, strange noises and sights, reports of Walking dead, the humanoid tribes in the area are being whiped out by something which is causing them to be on the move causing problems for the town also. The Mayor has put a reward out for any group that can go in and solve the problem, he has offered up 5k in gp and the rights to all treasure and items found.

DM note at least 1 ceric would be extremely helpful.

Any questions just ask.

Cast of players:

Mithreander-Elendel Rngr/Ftr/Hrzn Wlkr 7/4/1
Ray Silver-Quillian Wiz 12
Whatku-Kor Ftr 11
Velmont- Kharas Rog 12
Serpent Eye- Druid??

Last edited:

Corinthi

First Post
I just got done statting a 12th level Vile PC. Surely I can stat a 12th level nice guy. Sign me up as a cleric.

Incidently, any particular reason you specified cleric? I'd hate to design a PC around prestige classes that abolish my turning only to discover that we need to open a positive energy locked door and I can't turn high enough to open the silly thing.

Also, any Diety request from players or DM. I'm fairly flexible.

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Corinthi said:
I just got done statting a 12th level Vile PC. Surely I can stat a 12th level nice guy. Sign me up as a cleric.

Incidently, any particular reason you specified cleric? I'd hate to design a PC around prestige classes that abolish my turning only to discover that we need to open a positive energy locked door and I can't turn high enough to open the silly thing.

Also, any Diety request from players or DM. I'm fairly flexible.

Not to divulge too much but yes undead will be a factor so turning will most probably be a major factor. Tho you could always brute the undead with spells and weapons ;)

Would love to have you also Ray,and Thels

Wynter Wolf said:
Looking for 5 players for a Forgotten realms game centered near Water Deep.

Lvl 12
88k gp for starting stuff no more than 50% on 1 item
32 pt buy +lvl attributes
Races: All from PHB, FR source book, and DMG No Ecl greater than +2
ALL Prc out of DMG,FR source and Magic of the FR aloud
3.5 game

Any questions just ask.

I can do this. I love a good FR game.

What kind of characters (alignment, races, outlooks, etc) are you looking for?

Are there incoming characters familiar with each other or are we meeting in a bar?

What else can you tell us?

Thanks!

Wynter Wolf

First Post
the_mighty_agrippa said:
I can do this. I love a good FR game.

What kind of characters (alignment, races, outlooks, etc) are you looking for?

Are there incoming characters familiar with each other or are we meeting in a bar?

What else can you tell us?

Thanks!

Any non evil
Any Phb or FR race
Any outlook that fits above.
You all will meet for the first time in the tavern In Forests Edge. I will detail it once characters are made.

Forests edge is small only about 500 people its a few days to the East of Water Deep i will give more details than that tonight when i get home from work.

Any other questions??

Remove ads