• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Full) Trouble in the Forest-FR setting(IC thrd open)

WhatKu

First Post
Two questions.
1. Can I buy runes at the listed base prices?
2. What type of action would touching a rune [lets say on a wristband] be?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok, I'm slowly working through Quillia, gnome Wiz 12, and I expect to have her up tonight. Would it have been possible for me to have found other spells (than the ones given by the wizard class) during my adventuring career and scribed them into my spellbook?

Also, may I have made some spells permanent on me?

And thirdly, would it be possible to make the familiar pocket spell from Tome and Blood permanet? If not, that's cool, I have multiple back-up plans.

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Whatku
1. yes
2. partial action so we dont enter the realm of possible abuse

Rangerjohn
1. yes you can have others i will allow 20 spell lvls worth of extra spells any more you want will have to be purchased
2. permed items up to 2 spells by my approval yyou will owe that xp for those before positive advancement
3. I have no knowledge of what the spell does so you will need to let me know what it does before i allow it.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Wynter Wolf said:
Rangerjohn
1. yes you can have others i will allow 20 spell lvls worth of extra spells any more you want will have to be purchased
2. permed items up to 2 spells by my approval yyou will owe that xp for those before positive advancement
3. I have no knowledge of what the spell does so you will need to let me know what it does before i allow it.

I believe this should be addressed to Ray Silver, not me.

Remove ads