• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Full) Trouble in the Forest-FR setting(IC thrd open)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I believe I'm going to be a gnome wizard with the Improved Familiar feat, with a psedodragon familiar. I'll be from Lantan. Non-specialized, lots of alchemy skills, probably using a pistol as my weapon of choice (when not slinging spells).

Mithreander

Explorer
I'd be interested also, though I only post during the week (so not on the weekends).

I do post regularely (or at least try to, as my schedual allows, as is shown by my 800+ post in the last 4 months). I'll have a character up shortly. Proabaly some sort of elven character, if that's cool.

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Mithreander said:
I'd be interested also, though I only post during the week (so not on the weekends).

I do post regularely (or at least try to, as my schedual allows, as is shown by my 800+ post in the last 4 months). I'll have a character up shortly. Proabaly some sort of elven character, if that's cool.

Thats fine.

concerning the weekend thing thats workable
in your character right up please list about 6 different combat actions you would favor so we can keep the action going when you are not here.

WhatKu

First Post
More Soon

Kor Blueflame
Male Fire Genesai Fighter 11
Height: 5'11
Weight: 132 LB
Skin: Red
Hair: Red
Eyes: Flickering Blue
Region: Waterdeep
Patron Diety: Tymora
Alignment:

Attributes
Str: 14..... 4 Pts, +2 Enhancement
Dex: 20 .... 10 Pts, +2 Levels, +2 Enhancement
Con: 8 .... 0 Pts
Int: 16 ... 6 Pts
Wis: 8 ...0 Pts
Cha: 8 .... 2 Pts

Hit Dice:11d10-11
HP: 74 [/size]
AC:23 [10 Base + 5 Dex + 7 Armor +1 Deflection], Touch 17, Flatfooted 19
Initiative:+5
BAB: +11/+6
Melee:+13/+8
Ranged:+16/+11
Speed:30ft

Saves
Fort:+8
Ref:+10
Will:+7

Attacks-Weapons:
+2 Flaming Spiked Chain : +20/+15,5/10ft reach, 2d4+7+1d6 Fire, 20/x2 Critical
+1 Mighty [+1] Composite Longbow : +17/+12, 1d8+2, 20/x3, 110' FT

Feats: Iron Will [1st], EWP (Spiked Chain) [1st],Weapon Focus (Spiked Chain) [2nd] Weapon Fineese [3rd], Expertise [4th], Improved Trip [6th], Improved Disarm [6th], Weapon Spec (Spiked Chain) [8th], Combat Reflexes [9th], Greater Weapon Focus (Spiked Chain) [10th]

Skills: (Fighter 70)
Bluff +6 [7cc Ranks]
Diplomacy +6 [7cc Ranks]
Hide +17 [7cc Ranks, +5 Cloak]
Move Silently +17 [7cc Ranks, +5 Boots]
Intimidate +7 [8 Ranks]
Knowledge [Tactics] +6 [3cc Ranks]

Possesions
Wearing/Carrying
+2 Flaming Spiked Chain [18,325]
+4 Studded Leather [16,175]
+1 Composite Longbow [2,400]
Bracers of Dexterity +2 [4,000]
Gauntlets of Ogre Strength [4,000]
Ring of Protection +1 [2,000]
Hewards Handy Harvestsack [2,000]
40 Arrows [2 GP]
Boots of Elvenkind [2,500]
Clothes of Elvenkind [2,500]
Amulet of Restiance +2 [4,000]
Rune of Cure Moderate Wounds (As 3rd level caster, 6 charges) [1,800]
Rune of Divine Favor (As 3rd Level Caster, 3/ Day) [3,600]
Rune of Restoration, Lesser (As 3rd Level Caster, 5 Charges) [1,500]
Rune of Waterbreathing (As 5th Level Caster) [750]
Rune of Invisibilty (As 3rd Level Caster, 1/ Day) [2,400]
Rune of Fly (As 5th Level Caster, 3 Charges) [2,250]
Rune of Weildskill (As 1st Level Caster, 2/day) [800 GP]
Rune of Protection From Evil (As 3rd Level Caster, 2/Day) [2,400]
Rune of Faith Healing (Tymora) (As 1st Level Caster, 4/Day) [1,500]
Rune of Protection From Fire (As 5th Level Caster, 2 Charges) [500]
Rune of Cure Serious Wounds (As 5th Level Caster, 2 Charges) [500]
Rune of Entropic Sheild (As 3rd Level Caster, 3 Charges) [150]

In Handy Harvest Sack

150 Feet of Silk Rope [30 GP]
Grappling Hook [1 GP]
20 Pints of Oil [2 GP]
4 Flint and Steel [4 GP]
5 Sunrods [10 GP]
Climbers Kit [80 GP]
Gallon of Ale [2 SP]
6 Mugs [2 SP, 4 CP]

Other
Permanent See Invisibility (10,090 GP)

Coin: 1710 GP, 5 SP, 6 CP

Appearance: Kor looks.. odd to the average resident of the plane of Troli. His flame red skin, his hair only a darker shade of that same color, the sailors oiled baggy breeches he wears even when on land, and many other things. However, one thing stands out about Kor Blueflame, and its the thing he derives his name from. His eyes pupils are dancing blue flames, like the heart of a fire. Its quite easy to tell when Kor is angry, because those blue flames expand to consume his entire eyes, burning with rage or passion, as the case may be. The coin of Tymora tattoed on the back of both of his hands, and the blue flame in a circle of red fire tattoed on his shoulders, both ripple with his corded muscles. His studded jerkin, bow, and spiked chain are all relitivley plain. A peice of hemp cord twines around each wrist, each with small rune carved stones carved into it.

Personality: Kor is prone to mood swings, like nearly all of his race. However, hes positive most of the time. Anger is very easily reached for Kor, and he dosn't try to rein it in. He worships Tymora rather devoutly, and invokes her name often. His goals shift often, but he tries to acomplish them to the best of his ability,

Backstory: Born from a Cala:):):):)e merchant and a Cormyrian mercanery, Kor was left on the steps of the temple of Tymora in Waterdeep when neither parent wanted him. Lacking the ability to use divine magic, he took up the path of the fighter. After serving as a Waterdavian guard for a while, he lost all of his money when his apartment was ransacked by theives from Skullport. After a week of tracking theives, Kor found out that they had stolen away on a pirate ship. Deciding that if he killed or captured enough pirates, the ones who ruined his life would be one of them, he joined up with a pirate hunting ship. The Grey Turtle soon had Kor aboard her on her maiden voyage. After nearly two years of anti-piracy aboard The Grey Turtle , he left the ship. He was soon wandering the land with his new found wealth, doing odd-jobs, guarding carvans, and helping Tymoras interests. Kor acquired many of his runes after he and joined up with a group of Paladins and Clerics of Torm and Tymora in a journey to the underdark. After destroying a few Deep Dwarven outposts, they returned to the surface. He discovered that the feeling he got from doing good was quite good, and had a few runes crafted for him. He was soon wandering again, looking for his next good deed.

Last edited:

Thels

First Post
As I said before, I'm only in, if no one else wants my spot. Since there seems to be enough interest, count me out.

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Thels said:
I'm already counting 7 people besides myself...

ok i see 6 other than yourself that said they wanted to play.
You stated you were backing out i believe, if i read it right.

Velenne asked whats it about but did not express any interest to play.

If Velenne or yourself wants to play i can adapt around that.

Other than those already in this thread its closed for recruiting.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads