EN World Fund-Raising Giveaway [Free Product for Late Donors!]

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
I am giving away five free copies of the critically-acclaimed adventure setting "World of Whitethorn 1A: The Hamlet of Thumble" to five randomly selected people who donate to the ongoing EN World Fund-Raising Effort!

These people will be chosen by a representative at EN World through a random selection process determined by Morrus. He will provide me the names and addresses and I will front the shipping costs, etc.

Furthermore, I will also give away a free copy of the upcoming sequel "World of Whitethorn 1B: The Village of Oester" to the person who donates the most money among these five people.

Please post a response here with a statement that you have donated after 9pm EST, Tuesday, October 28, 2003 to be eligible for the giveaway.

This is a great opportunity for latecomers to the news to join in and help out EN World. I know I felt like I missed out on all the early fundraising efforts because I hadn't visited the site in just a day! So for people who haven't donated or want to donate more, this is a great opportunity to help out AND win free prizes.

"World of Whitethorn 1B: The Village of Oester" is scheduled for release in late November/early December so it will have to mailed separately at that time.

For more information about these giveaways, please visit the Web site:

http://www.openworldpress.com

Last edited:

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
This is an ongoing giveaway. There are FIVE copies of the book ready to be sent as tokens of appreciation to donors of the continuing fund-raising effort. C'mon, this is too easy! You don't even have to write up a haiku or design an NPC. :)

Last edited:

SJ

Explorer
Heh, donated my $$ via ERP at 9:58 PM CST, and then I see this here thread.

Put me in the mixer for a giveout, please sir!

Man. I really like this community.

--SJ

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
SJ said:
Heh, donated my $$ via ERP at 9:58 PM CST, and then I see this here thread.

Put me in the mixer for a giveout, please sir!

Man. I really like this community.

--SJ

Glad to include you in! :)

This giveaway is not just to encourage people to continue making contributions, but also reward those that are generous enough to make a donation after the initial effort. The more money is raised, the longer EN World can stay afloat without worries.

Kaleon Moonshae

When TrueNight falls
Just donated my $ as well, I think it is great to see such support for enworld. I was just starting to get jaded again when you all stepped forward and pitched in your support, all of you. Thanks for re-awakening my faith :)

Scorpio

First Post
Eosin the Red said:
I already got 1A.......It is good stuff. I already donated but figured you could use a bump back to the front :)

Same here!
Ed, you rock. Great deal here,folks! D&D as it was meant to be, really! ;)

Remove ads