EN World Fund-Raising Giveaway [Free Product for Late Donors!]

Conaill

First Post
BigFreekinGoblinoid said:
Hmmm... Did someone forget to set their clock back an hour? It's 10:16 now in Boston by my watch! :D
You messing with my head? I'm fairly sure I did this after 10 pm last night, and my post is listed as "Yesterday, 10:47 PM". (And yes, I have got my time zone set to EST and turned on the detect daylight savings time feature.)

We'll see what the time stamp on this post will be... It's about 11:30 am here right now.

Edit: ok, the board timestamps seem to work fine for me. So yes, I did donate around 10:40 pm EST last night, and posted at 10:47 pm. BigFreekinGoblinoid... dunno who's watch is off, but it doesn't look like it's mine! ;)

Last edited:

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Eosin the Red said:
I already got 1A.......It is good stuff. I already donated but figured you could use a bump back to the front :)

Thanks for the support and I'm glad you enjoyed The Hamlet of Thumble! I'm so happy to hear about the overwhelming response to the fund-raising drive. It's really incredible! I want to encourage any latecomers to the news (people like myself) to help contribute and show their support for the site. It's people like you who make this a true community.

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Conaill said:
Edit: ok, the board timestamps seem to work fine for me. So yes, I did donate around 10:40 pm EST last night, and posted at 10:47 pm. BigFreekinGoblinoid... dunno who's watch is off, but it doesn't look like it's mine! ;)

The times on the messageboards seem to read one hour ahead for me as if it hasn't been adjusted to the fall back from daylight savings time. :p

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Looks like we have only six people eligible for the five prizes. This is so easy that I should enter, too! :) This giveaway doesn't end until Morrus officially stops the fundraising drive. So please keep donating and posting your handles here to qualify for your copy of the book!

purplepete

First Post
Just donated (after 9pm EST, Tuesday, October 28, 2003) US$10 via Expeditious Retreat Press (order id# 48539). I think there would have been a lot more donations if it was more obvious how to donate; did I miss something? I expected there to be a prominent link on the home page or a PayPal logo or something like that, but it wasn't until I searched the forums & found mention of ERP in this thread that I worked out how to donate! :D

SJ

Explorer
Ed Cha said:
Looks like we have only six people eligible for the five prizes.

<EvilGrin>

Well then, folks, nothing to see here, move along!

</EvilGrin>

:D

j/k: come on enworlders, give till it hurts!

Conaill

First Post
Ed Cha said:
Looks like we have only six people eligible for the five prizes. This is so easy that I should enter, too! :)
Heh. We're all anxiously waiting to hear who will be the unlucky non-winner. :D

PS: Note that you've got to donate at least $21 to be eligible to win that copy of 1B. Guess I should have kept quiet about how large my donation was. ;)

Remove ads