Vasorn, the World Under Dragonfire

Dark Nemesis

First Post
“Eh, sounds like the thing to do,” Alyshia replied lightly. “Sure, count me in! When do we leave?” To accentuate her words, she takes out Spike’s figurine and begins tossing it from one hand to another.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
“Eh, sounds like the thing to do,” Alyshia replied lightly. “Sure, count me in! When do we leave?” To accentuate her words, she takes out Spike’s figurine and begins tossing it from one hand to another.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian Sarellion, Half Sapphire Dragon 101/101 hps

Zykovian listened to the others, allowing them their opinions. He still didn't trust Sorrowscale and he couldn't put his claw on why. By rights, Zykovian should just walk away . . .

As a test, Zykovian thought some really harsh things to do to Sorrowscale to see if he was listening in. If Sorrowscale showed no response . . . then Zykovian would think further.

'With the loss of either the great red or Sarendor, Sarellion and his minions would be too busy trying to gather up the remnants of the dead to be looking for me,' Zykovian thought. 'Of course, if they are successful, then others may rise up . . . I would not be safe - by association alone. Probably be wearing a cloak the rest of my life, it looks like.'

"Okay, Sorrowscale," Zykovian answered. "If this truly means a chance a freedom for all, and not the ever-lasting death kind of freedom . . . then I think we need to give it a shot. Will you be going with us, Sorrowscale?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"I will, I'll help you. I promise, this will be the battle of a lifetime!" Sorrowscale says with enthusiasm.

OOC - Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to have everyone level up to 18th level to reflect the heavy training you'll be going through as well as the elimination of several younger dragons in support of Sssarendor. Then we will start a new thread with the approach and assault on Sssarendor.

Remove ads