Vasorn, the World Under Dragonfire

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Of course! There are a few remaining elves, and many villages of humans that have been practicing weapons' work in secret. We have over two hundred within a week's march of here, and another two within a month's march if needed."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian Sarellion, Half Sapphire Dragon 101/101 hps

"You say that you want us to bring the battle to Sssarendor, kill him while he is weakened," Zykovian stated. "What about the great red? Are others going to deal with the great red after it is weakened?"

Zykovian thought through the strategy, remembered the tales of slaves training . . . of what he had experienced first hand. He kept his face guarded, and his thoughts as well.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Yes, there are those going after the Great Red. But you... you have better experience with Sssarendor, being from the Underdark and all. And some of you apparently have personal experience and scores to settle as well. This is not a sure thing, nothing is or can be, but it's the best shot we've had in... decades at least," Sorrowscales says, looking tense and somewhat uneasy.

Zerth

First Post
Zass'sk nods. "True. There won't be many opportunities to strike back at the dragons. What precisely must our group do next?" he asks.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"I think we can help you prepare for the battle to come. Besides, it will be swifter traveling on the surface than going through the Underdark, yes? We can take you to one of the elf clans, and they can show you the secret paths of the forest. At least any dragons you encouter there will be those that tend to live alone, and their absence might be ignored long enough to give you a big head start," Sorrowscale explains, practically jittering with excitment and nervousness.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian Sarellion, Half-Sapphire Dragon

Zykovian will maintain his silence, allowing the others to ask questions while he observed Sorrowscale. This was quite possibly the first half-dragon not involved in the 'game' . . . and Zykovian didn't believe it for a minute.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Alyshia examined Sorrowscale for a long moment, taking in his excitement. “What will happen after Sssarendor is killed? Wouldn’t another take his place?”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Certainly... but once bitten, twice shy. Whoever will try to fill the void will need time to gather more followers, and will be very very cautious about being too forward about his power. And caution can make one slow," Sorrowscale says, bouncing slightly in place.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Well? Will you do it? Will you help us defeat Sssarendor? I have to know before I can put any plans in motion. You're the only ones I've met that are willing to take him on, and you have good reason to boot. Will you kill the Shadow King?" Sorrowscale asks, his manner becoming more commanding.

Remove ads