So Russ ... what exactly did you do with the cash?

EricNoah

Adventurer
It's been months now. Obviously there's no plan for a new server. The Pay Pal account is empty. At least tell us what you bought with all of that money!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Bought a motorcycle. I wrote it off in about a week, though, trying to speed the wrong way down a one-way road. I told the officer at the time "Hey, what's the problem? I was only going one way!"

Here's a picture of it. I loved that bike!

2980210b.gif

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Oh, well I need a new car. Managed to pick up a Jaguar for a decent price:

2003-Jaguar-XK8-Convertible-Picture-Image.jpg

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Do you have a driver's license for cars? I forgot.

Not that it matters; I'm sure you could handle it anyway.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Damn, that's nice. Wish I could get something like that.

Hey, Maybe every year we can hold a different fundraiser? One for each of us! That way, I can even finish payments on my swimming pool a couple years early!

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Henry said:
Damn, that's nice. Wish I could get something like that.

Hey, Maybe every year we can hold a different fundraiser? One for each of us! That way, I can even finish payments on my swimming pool a couple years early!

Damn it. That means I'm going to have to wait until... what, 2011?

How about if we have them every six months? Especially if we slip the slow-down code back in, and keep telling them it's "server loading", I reckon the userbase would go for it...

-Hyp.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, I did OK last year. Other than the bike and the car, Jane insisted that I get a boat:

16776%20002.jpg

Adlon

Mortality.net
Russ, I can see cars, boats, and motorcycles here in Florida. I want to see the pictures from your Zurich trip. Thats a place I THINK I want to visit, but, I await your pictures you promised before I make my decision. And what did you do there for two weeks?

Remove ads