D&D 3E/3.5 3.5 Tempest

~Joseph~

First Post
I've been trying to compile a group of PrC that I will allow in my campaign and I want to use the tempest PrC from MotW 3e, I was wondering if any one has seen a 3.5 version, or if they have any suggestions.

What I did was cut the ambixesterity prereq (duh!), I also dropped Spring Attack, the BAB from +9 to +6 and added Consentration 5 ranks. I did this cause I think a Ranger(made for them) should be able to take it at the same level, or better then a fighter, but they get Imp two-weapon fighting at 6th level, so I think they need it by 7th or it looses it's charm.

I changed off-Hand Parry to Two-Weapon Defense, but kept the progression (+2 at 2nd, +4 at 4th etc.) kept the rest of the abilities the same, what do you think? is it to strong for a 6th level character to take, should I push it back to 9th where it was? Any changes to virtual feats? suggestions?

Crothian

First Post
I feel that the Tempest is no longer needed unless we give it a major overhaul. Most of its abilities are feats. I say go Ranger/Fighter and one can create a great version, a better version of the Tempest.

Remove ads