• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Death's Domain [HM's 4e game] Recruiting - OOC

Disposable Hero

First Post
Jotrek Quickblade, 1st level rogue checking in and I'll have a sheet up and running very soon since as I said he's already made on the DDI character builder.

Edit: Have you heard anything about getting the RG moved since it's in the PF Discussion thread?

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, HM, I will also bow out of this. I'm currently preferring the simpler Essentials classes which broke with the A/E/D power structure and I hope to start a Caves of Chaos (unsure about the system) game soon.

Regards, WD

Fenris

Adventurer
Still working on it. I have had to read the PHB, more changed in 4E than I thought. That said, reading it with new eyes, there are some really cool ways to present the material to new gamers. I am trying to decide between a more familiar trope to better compare them, or go with something completely new. But there is a learning curve. ;)

Fenris

Adventurer
Ok, the die is cast. I am making a Human Fighter. probably a great weapon fighter. I have him started in the RG. As I get him stated up any feed back from those with more experience would be apprenticed.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Well, rather than continuing to wait for everyone to make character decisions, I went ahead and made a character that I think will work well with the two characters that we do have. I threw together Marius, an elven devoted cleric or Corellon.

The mechanics are up now, and I'll work on filling in the details. For now he's a drifter and an explorer, a seeker and connoisseur of Corellon's wonders. I think he'll serve nicely as a ranged caster/leader type back-up to our rogue and fighter.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Great just need a wizard and will have the basic four stat'ed out.

Possible Group:
Fenris - human fighter
Shayuri - dragonborn ??
hafrogman - elven cleric
Disposable Hero - halfling rogue

I will try andf recurit for the next couple of days if that's a no go I will make an NPC to help round out the group.

Either way I will be putting you all in Winterhaven for some RP so as to a)Let you get a feel for your characters. And b) Get the ball rolling.

HM

Shayuri

First Post
Mew.

I shall be thy wizard.

Hee...

These days I usually like to give other people a chance to call controller before I jump at it, but it just worked out this way this time. :)

Looking at either a human or possibly eladrin...more soon! Really soon this time! Promise! (^_^)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads