• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nights Black Agents - Interest check

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
That leaves you without a Sneak Thief or Analyst. For the purpose of this, that's not a real problem. We'll start tomorrow unless someone else weighs in! Please leave a quick note in this thread if that's cool with you. Hey [MENTION=1656]Hypersmurf[/MENTION], you want in on this action?

Stuff to know:

As my post above indicated, you use investigative abilities to find clues and general abilities to kick ass. You guys are super-spies, and you're incredibly competent. You also get bonus-cool-stuff for every General Ability over 8; these are listed on the second page.

You have a Target Number that people need to hit you; I think it's in the lower left. It's probably 4 for all of you.
You have Health, along the bottom and marked by a heart. You don't die at 0, but that's when you start taking real damage. You keel over dead at -12.
Take a glance at your abilities. Which ones aren't self-explanatory? I'll give you a quick idea of what they do.

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Stupid question, what do the chat-bubbles next to some of the General Abilities signify?

The triangle is (I assume) another way of signifying their MOS.

(On hindsight, I am pretty sure that if I go back into the character creation section of the rules, it will be indicated.)

Remove ads