• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
That's strange, I specifically remember reposting Aureus to my own thread... guess I was mistaken...
So the only major/controversial change i'd like to make that might rub someone the wrong way is to character alignment. I'd like to go from Lawful Good to Neutral Good. The thought of a Lawful Good rogue is a hard concept to wrap my head around... if that makes any sense.
That's not controversial to me. The character was supposed to be LN but the player wanted it to be LG. There is an house rule for Kulan that rogues can't be LG, but since Aureus's origin is another world, I let it go. If you want her to be NG, I'm more than okay with that. Go for it. The character is yours to change into what you want to play.

Thateous

Explorer
Hmm, I actually wanted to lean toward lawful neutral but there is a stigma I've run across where people think lawful neutral means I will do whatever I want and essentially be a spastic thieving murder hobo however, if there is no stigma and I am allowed I will go Lawful neutral.

As it is written, so it shall be. Make is so Number One.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
engage

picard-engage.0.0.jpg

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Rolling hitpoints for level-up: [roll0]

By the way, does leveling-up mean I have full spellcasting back, or do I still have to wait for a good night's rest?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads