• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CERAMIC D.M. Final Judgements In- New Champion!

alsih2o

First Post
drawmack vs. sniktch

pic 2

Attachments

• fireroofruin.jpg
    fireroofruin.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 179

Drawmack

First Post
Well Sniktch - if you're writting a story about Red Man and broken down cars then I'm pretty sure I can beat ya. Anyway may the best geek win.

Als - much better pictures this time.

alsih2o

First Post
Drawmack said:

i was actually going for giving very little with the other set, to see what could drawn out in the writing, sometimes i fear going too far in handing over a story.

either way it is nice to get feedback on the pic selections :)

Drawmack

First Post
alsih2o said:

i was actually going for giving very little with the other set, to see what could drawn out in the writing, sometimes i fear going too far in handing over a story.

either way it is nice to get feedback on the pic selections :)

My problem with the other set was this:

Guy Lifting a heavy rock - Prisoner
Crator - The prison he's in, it's actually a quarry
The Cement Face - Entrance to the prison.

I litterally had the connection that quickly. The only one that it would have been any work to figure out where it fit was the birds. In these competitions I enjoy attempting to blend strange visiuals into a cohesive storyline. With this set up pics I can do that. There is not a single picture in the set that instantly related to another picture, I've got to figure out a story that ties them they don't really tell a story that is already cohesive.

Sniktch

First Post
Drawmack said:
Well Sniktch - if you're writting a story about Red Man and broken down cars then I'm pretty sure I can beat ya. Anyway may the best geek win.

Don't be too sure - Red Man and broken down cars can make for some pretty good stories sometimes. However, I don't see how to fit our pics into that type of tale, so you're probably spared :D

Good luck to you, man :)

Remove ads