CERAMIC D.M. Final Judgements In- New Champion!

Speaker

First Post
Since Taladas was polite enough to hold back, I suppose I must do the same. Bother. :)

Now, to write. Good luck to all contestants.

If only I had a Time Stop in my pocket...

Sniktch

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
But if he doesn't, I can win my round with a four sentence story. :D

Don't count on it. If he happens to disappear (which would be terrible, I agree), you will have to bypass the fury of the alternates to get to the next round :D NoOne and I aren't about to let you advance without a fight (are we, NoOne?)

Edit: Oh, and you got faux pas correct, Mark, unless you're from Xanth ;)

Last edited:

Wippit Guud

First Post
Looks like I have to pull out already, hopefully a standby will have enough time to take my place... seems my toddler decided to learn weapon focus - bite, and used it at daycare. I'm trying to explain that humans use man-made weapons, not natural weapons, but he doesn't seem to get the ida just yet.

On top of that, today is the 29th anniversary of my mom screaming "GET ME SOME PAINKILLERS!" and people seem to want to make it impossible for me to type... or walk... or see straight....

So, good luck to everyone else, I'll still read it, just don't have the time to write anything (the plan was write a poem, just to be different)

alsih2o

First Post
Wippit Guud said:
Looks like I have to pull out already, hopefully a standby will have enough time to take my place...

sorry to lose you wippit, but thanks for being a stand-up guy and letting us know.

looks like nooneofconsequence has his shot here! noone, wanna check in and let us know oyu are on it?

Remove ads