A Simple Job (Erekose13 Judging)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Ahki steps out of the Tower's Shard and onto the busy streets of Sharn. If he had overheard correctly, there was a merchant caravan leaving for the capital city of Wroat. His new armor clinks and jingles in a distracting way, but feels far more solid than his old and worn leather skins. Along with his new armor he grips a new wooden greatclub that looks like it has yet to see any use. Settling himself down onto a nearby crate to await the prospective employers, he takes out his wood carving tools and sets to carving figures into the new wood.

DrZombie

First Post
Irrinaer walks up to the Gnome and the barbarian.

"Good morning, master gnome." He nods to the barbarian. "Sir."

He carries a small backpack with his belongings, and leans on a well-used quarterstaff.

"How many othrs will be joining us on the trip?"

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC] I see you have many figther and barbarian. I have a figther-style paragon that could join up if you want an extra one.[/SBLOCK]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]As stated in the discussion thread, I have a scout in the approval stage that would work as well, if interested.[/sblock]

D.Shaffer

First Post
Calren gave his new equipment a final once over, not helped by his mounts constant movement. "Stop fidgeting you silly little needlesnout. You've worn heavier loads before." He wasnt yet comfortable in his new gear either, truth be told, but it never helped to let anyone know that.

"So, where are we leaving?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Suddenly, but the crates, one notices an unexpected shape---something vaguely humanoid. It takes a moment for it to become clear as it moves, and it reveals itself to be a diminutive lizardfolk, possessing a dusky green with pale red underbelly once it can be made out clearly. It wears no clothes, but bears simple hunting gear. Its unusually large eyes draw one's attention as it looks about for the one's mentioned in the note.

"I am Thral'k Kosss. You ssseek guardsss for the wildss. I guided many in Q'bara, where the wilds kill you sssoft folk. How much will you pay for me not getting you killed in this hatchlings klutch?"

Animus

Explorer
stonegod said:
Suddenly, but the crates, one notices an unexpected shape---something vaguely humanoid. It takes a moment for it to become clear as it moves, and it reveals itself to be a diminutive lizardfolk, possessing a dusky green with pale red underbelly once it can be made out clearly. It wears no clothes, but bears simple hunting gear. Its unusually large eyes draw one's attention as it looks about for the one's mentioned in the note.

"I am Thral'k Kosss. You ssseek guardsss for the wildss. I guided many in Q'bara, where the wilds kill you sssoft folk. How much will you pay for me not getting you killed in this hatchlings klutch?"

"Um, 500 galifars, half now, half when I get to Wroat and set up," Hubble says uneasily. "You definitely look the part, doesn't he Swift?" Hubble asks his warforged bodyguard, who just nods.

Animus

Explorer
Velmont said:
[SBLOCK=OOC] I see you have many figther and barbarian. I have a figther-style paragon that could join up if you want an extra one.[/SBLOCK]

OOC: Last spot would be for him if you want it ;).

Animus

Explorer
Irrinaer walks up to the Gnome and the barbarian.

"Good morning, master gnome." He nods to the barbarian. "Sir."

He carries a small backpack with his belongings, and leans on a well-used quarterstaff.

"How many othrs will be joining us on the trip?"

"Looks like we have a full house this morning," the gnome says. "That's six, including you, my friend."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases