A Simple Job (Erekose13 Judging)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
D.Shaffer said:
"So, since 'Runt' has you in such a tizzy, is there any prefered means of addressing you? I doubt you'd appreciate me calling you 'Scaley one smaller then Ghostsnout' this entire trip."
"SSSoftskin not listen. I am Thral'k Kosss. It isss my name. It isss what isss written on sssilly tree-leavingsss you forccce me to carry on boat. It isss the mark of sssigning I make when I am told that I mussst for pay."

Velmont

First Post
"Seems the harmony is already in the group. That's fine. The 500 galifers is split evenly between us, that would make... Why don't you raise it to 540, that will make the math easier. That will do 45 now for each and 45 at Wroat each. And if we have some spoil of war, we will take teh trouble to do teh maths." suggest Benedict

DrZombie

First Post
Irrinaer coughs at the suggestion.
"The deal is 500 gp each, my friend. It might be better if you let me do the maths and negotiation."

stonegod

The lizardfolk hisses at the first human's suggestion. "Yesss, it is five tensss of tensss of your coin. I will take my two tensss and tensss and five tensss now to prepare for the hunt. I assssume we will be provisssioned?"

D.Shaffer

First Post
"He told me they were provisioning us, so they'd better be. Hopefully starting now. I skipped breakfast. I'd like to know where we can stow our gear, too."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Ahki puts away his woodworking tools and stands up, resting his arms on the handle of his club. "500 coins a piece is a good amount for an easy journey down the road. When are we leaving? The road grows no shorter from us standing around."

LogicsFate

First Post
A shifter barrels out of the shard, bag in hand, fish in mouth and hair a mess. I'm late? She asks through the fish, knowing full well she is.

OoC: [sblock] Hope I didn't miss too much. I understand if you filled up while I was gone. If not then I'm ready.[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC
[SBLOCK]
I'm going to have Ahki bow out, so you can have his spot. My group wants me to DM the next section of our campaign so I'm going to cut back on my online stuff for now. Good luck!
[/SBLOCK]

Animus

Explorer
"Before we move on, I would like everyone to introduce themselves to the others. That way we get to know a little about each other."

stonegod

The pygmy lizardfolk, who had literally faded into the background once again, draws attention to itself by moving and speaking. "Soft skins need to listen better---would not survive the jungles of Q'barra with all your not listening. As I said twice before, I am still Thral'k Kos, trailfinder." The lizard glares about for a moment just out of general purpose, then blends into the background once again.

Remove ads