• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Simple Job (Erekose13 Judging)

Velmont

First Post
"Five? I don't think. It is reasonnable, but it also depend on what you carry. It might not be enough if the content is precious. I must tell I am not at my best on an horse. I would prefer to be on the wagon or walk beside it, but I,ll take an horse if that would slow the caravan." tells Benedict.

LogicsFate

First Post
Velmont said:
benedict nods at Thral'k "two men by wagon and one scout ahead."

Shadé snorts low at the mention of men, but quickly perks her ears at the rest. "Shadé will scout, I am good scout."

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
LogicsFate said:
Shadé snorts low at the mention of me, but quickly perks her ears at the rest. "Shadé will scout, I am good scout."
The lizardfolk clicks its tongue. "I can hear your clumsssy footssstepsss, sssoftssskin, and we have not entered yet your pale ssshadow of a jungle."

LogicsFate

First Post
Having missed the lizardfolks earlier assertion, the shifter becomes defensive. "You are slow, on path you need speed. I am fast."

OOC:[sblock] Sorry, I missed your earlier post.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Shadé, leave the lizard do the job, anyway, the wagon are always slower than just persons, and your strength will be more helpfull around the wagons and his small size will help him to stay out of sight." tells Benedict to the shifter.

LogicsFate

First Post
Shadé flashes her teeth at the small lizardman, but quickly turns her head up and away. About as indignitly as one could expect from the wild warrior.

Last edited:

Animus

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
OK, so we have two wagons, single file. Hubble and Swift on one, Fred and Gerald on the second. Where are you guys going to be located with respect to the wagons?
[/sblock]

Remove ads