• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Simple Job (Erekose13 Judging)

Velmont

First Post
A raise of Benedict eyebrow let suppose he is not expecting much from teh crew fo this caravan for now. He prepare his things and take hsi place next to the first wagon.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Suggestion: Calren and Shadé on the second wagon, Benedict and Irrinaer on the first[/SBLOCK]

DrZombie

First Post
Irinaer steps on the back of the first wagon, content to let it take him wherever it wants to go. He takes his light crossbow on his lap and sits back, looking around watchfully.

D.Shaffer

First Post
OOC:
[sblock] Going to take up the rear. I'm mounted so I can reinforce any troubled areas as needed while simultaneously guarding the rear. [/sblock]

Animus

Explorer
OOC:

FYI I have no net access at home, and work isn't keen on sites like these, so things will be slow going for a bit. Hopefully not too long. I ask that you stick with me because things will change, but if you feel like you want to move on to something else, no hard feelings. Thanks.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
From somewhere near the head of the carvan, the lizardfolk's voice comes. "Are we moving yet? Be ssstil thisss long in the jungle, sssoft ssskinsss would be food."

Animus

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]
OK, time for me to get this thing started. Sorry once again for the delay. Busy weekend, and all. but now it's time for action...[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc2]
This is what I have for the lineup:

Thral'k (60 ft ahead)

First Wagon: Hubble, Swift, Benedict, Irrianer (you're riding behind the drivers by the way)

Second Wagon: Fred, Gerald, Shade

Rear Guard: Calren[/sblock]

Your descent down the streets of Lower Sharn are clausterphobic, with the crowds pressing on both sides. It's already muggy here, but the people make it worse.

You finally exit the city proper, traveling through the surrounding neighborhoods at the base of the city. It is then when...

I need Spot Checks and initiative rolls for any possible actions.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads