UBER-HIVE-STRUM!! The Hive to End all Hives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Warlock

Explorer
So, whats up Warlock? Anything new in your neck of the woods?

Exercising at work (jury rigged stationary bike). More opportunity to disc golf this summer. Enjoying messing with gaming systems. Getting past the stress load of having quite a bit of network hardware being friend by a thunderstorm a few weeks back at the ole workplace.

Generally good, though.

The_Warlock

Explorer
Disc golf? Whats that?

It's a form of frisbee based "golf" that uses special discs designed to fly differently from your standard frisbee.

Different disc types are more or less stable, cut to the left or right, and can compensate for throwing style, or be used to enhance curves to through around corners on a course.

Most courses have 9 or 18 "holes" like a golf course, except the holes are metal baskets designed to catch the discs.

I just play for fun, but here's the "Pro" page...

http://www.pdga.com/

Just search for disc golf, lots of communities have hidden courses that aren't obvious unless you have heard of the sport.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Relique du Madde

Aka: Relique

Dislikes: Fish

Favorite Color: Black or Blood Red.

Known associates:
Girl friend, Debbie
Little Brother, "Victor"
Niece, "Jessica"

Applying a headlock to 9 year old brother (while attempting to disarm him of a wooden sword he was trying to attack our 20 year old niece with).

I sware.. kids these days think they are entitled to do whatever to whoever without enjoying the consequences of their actions.

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
The trick is to tell them any old hooey, so it looks like you're sharing. But keep the real secrets hidden.

For example, the dog bite is actually on my RIGHT calf. Subtle, eh?
You need to work on your secrecy, it seems.

Unless your first info is true, and want us to believe that it is wrong. But maybe that is what you want us to believe, and...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads