UBER-HIVE-STRUM!! The Hive to End all Hives...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally should have waited to post my Hive spreadsheet. Buried on the second to last page of a defunct thread, nobody will see it, and my life's work will never be complete.

Alas.

But take heart that nobody knows your obscure reference Warlock. I'm sure that it's simply because we're all cultureless heathens, and not at all because of the insignificane of the work in question. :)

Maybe this creates a tiny chance of your work surviving:
A link to your famous spreadsheet post

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
I've just seen your spreadsheet, froggy... and you have forgotten me!!! :( :(

Horacio, Horacio, Brest (France), software engineer, Straight (divorced)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I totally should have waited to post my Hive spreadsheet. Buried on the second to last page of a defunct thread, nobody will see it, and my life's work will never be complete.

Alas.

But take heart that nobody knows your obscure reference Warlock. I'm sure that it's simply because we're all cultureless heathens, and not at all because of the insignificane of the work in question. :)

I saw it. Goldmoon and Aurora have shared their names with us, more than once. I can't remember how to spell Goldmoon's but it's a character in a play. Aurora is Jennie.

I like the note you added but I'm not sure about the answer to my sexuality.

And you need to add Megamania before he feels left out. His name is Andy, also shares in the hive more than once.

hafrogman

Adventurer
I'm a plumber and my sexuality is dapper?!?!? lol.

As mentioned elsewhere my current occupation is working at my family's restaurant and I'm straight.

Also, Cat Moon is a waitress.
Well, with a name like 'Mario', I had to assume an occupation. And you look so stylish with your long coat, hat and cane.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Doh! I just noticed I lost my custom user title. I thought they stayed past community supporter expiration. No more it seems.

Bah, now I must renew.

I still have my custom title. Maybe I shouldn't mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads