Survivor Halloween 2018 5e Undead- Wraith WINS!

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Ah, mourn for [MENTION=6688277]Sadras[/MENTION] - after all that time and all that combat all he gets is a measly 20 xp for taking down a single skeleton.

Meanwhile, everyone else is 5th level by now... :)

Sadras

Legend
Ah, mourn for [MENTION=6688277]Sadras[/MENTION] - after all that time and all that combat all he gets is a measly 20 xp for taking down a single skeleton.

Meanwhile, everyone else is 5th level by now... :)

Only you could turn my victory into defeat. :lol:

mortwatcher

Explorer
I dunno about "low end undead," I too was hoping for good Halloween flavor. You see, my favorite Halloween monster (and costume, and horror movie genre, and Hollywood villain) has always been the Mummy. From Borris Karlov to Arnold Vosloo, Carter and Lord Carnarvon in history class...I've always thought it was the most interesting and most awesome. Ancient curses and mysteries, forbidden tombs buried beneath the sand...gods of the dead, pyramids and sphinxes...

But we can't have nice things here. Here, we are upvoting a pile of bones out of spite. :D

Problem with this is not everyone here is from the US. Not everyone has Halloween and it won't sway their (and mine) votes.

Sadras

Legend
Problem with this is not everyone here is from the US. Not everyone has Halloween and it won't sway their (and mine) votes.

You do not need to celebrate Halloween or be from the US to enjoy the greater undead. Vampires and mummies are pretty universal. And everyone who is participating is familiar with D&D and all the various undead.

Maybe those who were upvoting skeletons are members of the Cobra Kai Dojo. :)

Last edited:

Xaelvaen

Stuck in the 90s
I was voting Wraith and Lich from the beginning - mostly because both of them have very interesting creation stories attached. I'm quite happy about Wraith's win here - thanks for a fun thread, [MENTION=6799753]lowkey13[/MENTION] !

Remove ads